• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
The fact that Ex didn't jump on Naga's post to explain the math of the probability of him being scum is a bit interesting. I kinda want to give him town credit for that since doing so would've been an easy way to CWAC, so he didn't end up distracting us with probability talk. But I also think town Ex does talk about probability a lot. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I was expecting him to comment on that so just the fact that he didn't was interesting.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The fact that Ex didn't jump on Naga's post to explain the math of the probability of him being scum is a bit interesting. I kinda want to give him town credit for that since doing so would've been an easy way to CWAC, so he didn't end up distracting us with probability talk. But I also think town Ex does talk about probability a lot. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I was expecting him to comment on that so just the fact that he didn't was interesting.
The chance of me being scum is probably 3/12, there's nothing to talk about lol
I'd rather save it for something that actually matters

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I...I can't blame Johnny because I also took it seriously until he asked. :sweat:

I just thought that was something you would jump on to correct. Which was the point with my previous post.

Mido

Version 1
Eh, not really. I was also scum last game so maybe my view is skewed by it, but scum Ex plays smarter than this. Attention getting, sure. He's not so brazen as scum though. That's where my reason comes from.

Personally, I'm not getting a vibe of any "brazen-ness" (if that's the word I'm looking for) out of Ex's consideration of claiming in terms of differing from alignment. I suppose if anything, it looks nice that his initial considerations seemed honest.

I think I'm also liking Johnny's posts so far upon initial readings. Seems more set on his observations.

funnier6

Courage~
There are no indeps of any kind
@ExLight what should we if there's an SK??????
There will be a graveyard chat open for all dead players in which they can discuss the game, and the dead players may collectively vote for a living player. The living player with the most votes from the dead players will receive one more vote in the tallies (so, in essence, the entire group of dead players acts as a single restless spirit). Take caution, however, as alignments are not revealed upon death. This means that a mixture of both good and bad people may be in the graveyard placing votes. If anybody would like further clarification on how exactly this mechanic works, please ask me!
I cant believe no one has mentioned this this is nuts

Kind of hilarious since now the graveyard can send a message of YOU BAKAS VOTE THIS PERSON instead of just screaming like in RC and SD
Additionally, as outlined in the signups thread, two players will be selected at random at the start of each day phase to participate in a secret neighbourhood chat room, in which they are free to discuss the happenings of the game for the duration of that phase. New chatrooms will be opened every day phase while the previous ones will close.
I thought day phase meant.. day phase at first so I was going to ask about this but I guess this means night phase
Please @me if you need to ask me anything in the thread to make sure I see it
@Mellow Ezlo I need to ask, if this game is truly backwards shouldnt we be hosting and you be the one playing? uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom