• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Everything is Backwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote Tally 1.1:

ExLight (3) - Rubik, Ragnarokio, Kirino
Rubik (1) - funnier6
Ragnarokio (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Not Voting - Morbid Minish, Naga10, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Poyzin, DekuNut, Mido

Extension (1) - Rubik

Post Counts:
- Morbid Minish - 1/5​
- Kirino - 1/5​
- Naga10 - 1/5​
- funnier6 - 3/5​
- Johnny Sooshi - 1/5​
- ExLight - 1/5​
- Spiritual Mask Salesman - 0/5​
- Poyzin - 0/5​
- Ragnarokio - 1/5​
- DekuNut - 1/5​
- Mido - 1/5​
With 12 players alive, 7 votes are majority. Night 1 will end Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 1pm MDT.

Mido

Version 1
Hi guys.
Who wants to die? :)

Vote: Morbid Minish

tenor.gif

I expect an A from you.

:(

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Dekunut
I'm going after you, big nut
specially after your last game resulting in my team losing N2 yeet

I don't know if I tell yall to lynch me to meme the flavor thing or if I tell yall to stop this nonsense and RVS vote someone else

do we even know if our roles really do what it says it does or if does the opposite
what the **** even is supposed to be the opposite of my role
like, the game isn't bastard, but it is explicitly said that stuff is reversed and my role says it is supposed to be used during the day which is reversed since it has to be used during the night and this is arguably mechanic not flavor right so are role descriptions supposed to be mechanical or flavor info

Kirino

Tatakae
do we even know if our roles really do what it says it does or if does the opposite
like, the game isn't bastard, but it is explicitly said that stuff is reversed and my role says it is supposed to be used during the day which is reversed since it has to be used during the night and this is arguably mechanic not flavor right so are role descriptions supposed to be mechanical or flavor info
I'm pretty sure our roles are actually what it says they are, not their opposite. I'm also nearly certain that night and day are reversed even in the role PM. So if it says your role is supposed to be used during "day," it's probably meant to be used at what we usually call night.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Dekunut
I'm going after you, big nut
specially after your last game resulting in my team losing N2 yeet

I don't know if I tell yall to lynch me to meme the flavor thing or if I tell yall to stop this nonsense and RVS vote someone else

Kirino got to it first, but just as a public clarification, the way your role is said to work as described in your pm is the way it works. No trickery. And yeah, "Day phase" = normally the night phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom