• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Had a "What Could Go Wrong" Moments?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Um, lets see here...yeah, I have had moments like that. I have been recently been playing some of my older games, and two of them were Ape Escape (PS1) and Megaman Anniversary Collection (GC).

I was playing Megaman 3 and was at the Breakman part and had only one life left and was thinking "This should be easy!", but when I pressed A to enter...I hated my life.

In Ape Escape I was at the Coral caves and was just about to catch the last monkey, when I started to wonder what would happen if I jumped in with the sharks and...ooh that didn't go to well...

I don't recall especifically any moments were I was overconfident or uncatious, but I have had my moments were I wished I had been more careful. Something I do is to always bring myself a potion and fairy, just in case I happen to need one. And not die and have to redo everything again. Is not like Zelda is brutally hard, but its always better to have a potion or a fairy at hand. It is safer to wander around when you know you can die a couple of times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom