• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Had a "What Could Go Wrong" Moments?

I was running low on hearts and I found a red chu in the lakebed temple in Twilight Princess and I wanted its jelly, but my bottle already had yellow chu jelly in it. I noticed I had some yellow chu jelly in my bottle. I forgot what the yellow did and decided to drink it. My hearts dropped even more, and then I was attacked my some tektites. Next thing I know, I'm looking at the game over screen. I really dislike tektites.

Its legal as long as you own an original copy already.

Actually, it's only legal if you own the original copy AND you yourself made the second copy. It is illegal to download or upload any ROMs for an emulator. If you want to know more, look at these two websites: | Nintendo - Corporate Information | Legal Information (Copyrights, Emulators, ROMs, etc.) The Entertainment Software Association - Anti-Piracy FAQs. The first is Nintendo's statement on it, the second is the Entertainment Software Association (the guys who made the rules).

Before this conversation goes on any longer, I believe it's against the forum rules to discuss emulators. I saw another thread closed because of this. Let's not cause that here.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Whenever I think about saving the game and then decide not too. That's when I usually mess up bad in places where I normally do quite well.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I've had a few of those,
One of my funnier ones is when I tried jump attacking the chest in the ghost ship in WW. Next thing that happened was a scream and My game froze. I've done it a few times to make sure it wasn't a coincidence.

Well I had a time where I was oblivious to the Like Like in the Shadow section of Ganon's tower and hopped right into it's mouth! Course the platforms disappeared before he spit me out and I fell in the pit. Lost my Goron Tunic and my Hylian shield :P

There was a time when I was being really stupid and thought I could jump the huge gap in the shadow temple without the hover boots. XD

I always like to see if they'll stop me from falling off a cliff....They don't. And I'm the smart person who doesn't pay attention to health, even when it's beeping. I just automatically tune out annoying things, I'm one of seven, it comes with the family^^
So I like to jump off cliffs with one heart left.
I also decided that it would be a good idea to try to touch Fyrus in TP...don't try that, you can't touch Fyrus, guys XD
I would let my 6 year old brother play OoT for me...he'd lose my shield and tunics to Like-Likes.
I thought it would be smart to try to jump over Deku-Likes...they jump REALLY high to eat you!
I went to get a chest underwater, didn't put my Zora armour on, figured I'd only be down there for a bit...I got distracted and didn't pause. And had iron boots on...
I'm so good at these games, right? :D

well, in skyward sword, link and zelda went flying on their loftwings after the ceremony.
zelda decided to go out and fly together because the weather was "nice."
what could go wrong?
THEN ZELDA GETS CAPTURED BY THE IMPRISONED.
yeah, EVERYTHING went wrong after that.

Well I had a time where I was oblivious to the Like Like in the Shadow section of Ganon's tower and hopped right into it's mouth! Course the platforms disappeared before he spit me out and I fell in the pit. Lost my Goron Tunic and my Hylian shield :P

I've done that so many times myself. The sad thing is, since he spits you out over the pit, there's no way to get your stuff back from him other than buying it at a shop. I hate those like-likes.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
In Ocarina of Time, Link gets that warning when he enters Death Mountain Crater, something along the lines of:

"With the tunic your wearing, you won't last long in this intense heat! You only have (insert time limit here) before you'll die from heat exhaustion!" Something like that.

I damn well challenged that! I put on the Kokiri Tunic and tried to see how far I could go with it on.

Link died. I tried.

Of course. I'm cruising on my boat in The Wind Waker, feeling unstoppable with the adreniline-kicking ocean theme in my ears.

Then I run into the 12-eyed octopus and die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom