• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Had a "What Could Go Wrong" Moments?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
So, i've been saeching through the forums, and found nothing related to this so. . .

Have you ever had one of those moments, where you feel you're on a role, and nothing, absoloutly nothing could go wrong? And then something does. . .

(goes for all Zelda games)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Actually yes I was playing Goemon: Mystical Ninja yesterday and was fighting the 1st Impact Robot Boss Kashiwagi and he does this strong move where he puts his hand out and rams into you it does alot of damage and he hit me 3 times with it and I end up losing the last life I had.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yeah, I've had one of those. I once decided to attempt swimming over to a cyclone in Wind Waker, just to see what would happen if I went to one without my boat. I thought, "What could go wrong?"

I drowned.

This made me laugh out loud. :lol:

That cyclone scares the heck out of me. o_O

My shield got burned in the Goron Mines in Twilight Princess. Figured it wouldn't matter; who needs a shield, right?

Me. I need a shield. I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter.

When I was in the silent realm in lanayru desert in SS. Had taken the last tear and was going to the safety place. Then I got seen and killed! I really raged!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh yeah, definately. In TP I liked wearing the Zora Tunic, so I even wore it in the Snow Peak Ruins dungeon. Yeah, not the best tunic to wear at that time. I kept wondering why everything was so hard in there.XD

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I decided to take on Majora with only three hearts left and no fairies. I had heard from many people that he was not that hard. So I thought to myself: "What could go wrong?".

I lasted half a minuet.

haha, all the time. I tried to play Ocarina of time on my computer instead of my n64.. I lasted a while with Queen Gohma, but I lost so many times because one. Im scared of spiders so I get all panicky with her.. and two I couldn't worth crap aim my slingshot. -.-

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
haha, all the time. I tried to play Ocarina of time on my computer instead of my n64.. I lasted a while with Queen Gohma, but I lost so many times because one. Im scared of spiders so I get all panicky with her.. and two I couldn't worth crap aim my slingshot. -.-

I did not know that OoT was for Mac or Windows... are you using an emulator? Cause that is in the grey area of legal and illegal.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Yeah I think we all have pretty much had those moments. I remember one time I was playing Ocarina of Time and I came across Dark Link in the Water Temple and so I decided to fight him with only 2 hearts I believe. This was before I knew he mimicked all your moves so I went to jump attack him and in mid air of course he did the same thing and even though I hit him, he hit me at the same time, so even though I killed him I died as well since I had no fairies in a bottle, so I had to refight him again. It wasn't big deal, so I saved before I fought him, but it was just annoying that I had to backtrack to fight him again. Needless to say, I've been using the Biggoron's Sword now every time I fight him since he can't equip that special sword and I kick his arse every time now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom