• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"I have no idea," I reply, "But it's nothing like anything I've seen before. What say we check out the blue and green rooms to see if we can find Locke. Hey, where's Tenebrae?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yeah, let's go to the other rooms. Which one do you think first?" he listened to the other half of Galt's question, "He's a Shiekah, so who knows? He could be right behind us, or else back in the first room with Shadow and Mizu. Right now we need to find Locke,"

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
...back in the first room with Shadow and Mizu.
PSST: Don't forget you can call them or remind them to stick together as an option so that inactivity won't mean the party gets separated. In this case, those two would have automatically followed you until they got to the "light hub", in which case they would have stopped there when the party split again. Any automatically-following characters will not take any actions on their own, regardless of what is said to them, but rather would simply stick with the group as long as the active members stick together.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I take my torch out, frustrated about the fact the stone won't budge! I lift it like a baseball bat and take a HUGE swing!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
As his torch inches nearer, the light rapidly glows brighter, and the instant he makes contact it's blindingly so, and Tenebrae's forced to close his eyes and look away as he hears a resounding 'CRACK' echo around the cavern walls. Cautiously, Tenebrae opens his eyes to see... the stone hasn't moved an inch. He sees the top of the torch on the ground, indicating the torch snapped in half upon contact.

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
"Humph..." I walk back to the light hub to wait for the others. But have one last attempt to move it. Just a gentle push...

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Deciding to change tactics, Tenebrae, remembering fabled stories of The Sword in the Stone and Chinese Finger Traps, considers the possibility that it was created to resist force but one small enough may counteract this enforcement and actually move it. He gives the sphere a gentle push. But it was to no avail, as it refuses to move. He walks back down the path to the room where the lights meet in a medley of musical colors blending together to become something beautiful. He sees that Galt has already returned from the red tunnel, without Tenner, apparently empty handed. Galt sees him emerge from the blue tunnel without the still-missing Locke.

Last edited:

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"Locke wasn't down there?" I ask Tenebrae. "I suppose that only leaves the green tunnel? By the way, what did you see down there? Was it a stone?"

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
I turn around and walk back to the light hub while thinking about the 2 stones I had seen.

As I arrive back at the light hub I see everyone except for Tenner. "Did I miss anything," I ask.

Last edited:

Hero of…. #s, I guess
"Locke!" I shout. "We've been looking for you! Did you see that stone down the red path?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom