• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enter the Dungeon

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
So upon further review, M9 has been locked by Axel (who hasn't been active since 2014?)(with good reason).

So allow this to be my apology there too, please? I will forever feel bad about this. I tried to use the public library computers for a couple weeks to keep that one going, but they (understandably) have a policy against homeless people there and when I lost my apartment I couldn't keep doing that. I had also lost all of my notes on that too, but I still had access to the public files I posted (letting the killed off players in) so I thought I could keep it going. But life goes on. Again, I'm sorry.

In lighter news, I'm in a better place now (mentally and physically). I'm even planning on getting a triforce tattoo! (After all, the LoZ series, and the people around it (all of you) are awesome and still mean a lot to me.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
omg this thing. It's been so long... nice to see you're still alive and doing better Jeazy!
I think I'm the only one from the RP who's still around, but it's nice to see what you had planned. Life happens, and from listening to what you're saying, you have good reason for being gone. Really good to hear that you're in a good place again.
Now that you can be on, are you gonna stick around bro? The RP section's changed a lot in the last few years (we actually have our own section now!) and we'd love to have you on board.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I might stick around. I don't know.
My lifestyle is completely different now. I don't have the free time I used to.

I really only was reminded of this because I'm trying to introduce my fiance to D&D. I was thinking "didn't I design a, basically, beginner's-simplified-intro-to-TTRPG game, that was fully playable, years ago?" and did a bit of google-ing, found this stuff, and got hit with the memories.
Then I got hit with the guilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom