• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enemy Analyzation Is Back

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I really saw this coming from a mile away with screenshots of Fi's head on the D-pad while enemies were targeted, but it's nice to see a screenshot actually showing it. Check it out:

euross3.jpg

So, are you glad that this aspect is back like I am?

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wow, it's great to see this coming back! I loved how Navi knew all this information, and I love the fact it'll be in Skyward Sword.

Oh my gosh, I was wondering if they were gonna ever do this again . . . so happy they did! I feel they easily could've done that with Midna in TP . . . wonder why they changed their minds? Anyways, I thought this was so helpful in OoT/MM and I see a lot of memories coming back with this!

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
I didn't find it extremely useful in OoT, but it's still cool to know about the enemy. Thank you for bringing it back Nintendo. :yes:

To elaborate on my last post, I'm really glad that they're bringing it back (obviously). I really missed it in TWW and TP. To take it a step further, I think it would be pretty cool to have an archive of enemies and such, similar to what Metroid Prime used.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I love the harder topside. Adds more difficulty than TP's softspot on the Skultulla's face.

MasterLink209

The new guy :)
I didn't find it extremely useful in OoT, but it's still cool to know about the enemy. Thank you for bringing it back Nintendo. :yes:

Yeah, just what I was about to say.
I hardly ever used it in OOT/MM but I'm still glad that its back. And who knows, maybe I'll need it now that enemies are harder (supposedly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom