• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Enemy Analyzation Is Back

Sweet!

To elaborate on my last post, I'm really glad that they're bringing it back (obviously). I really missed it in TWW and TP. To take it a step further, I think it would be pretty cool to have an archive of enemies and such, similar to what Metroid Prime used.

This! And it's not difficult to happen, since this game is such a feature creep, they might have included it too (although we don't have any comment on this so far, have we?).

I'm extremely happy that they brought that back. I always loved to see the descriptions of the enemies in OoT and MM. I find it interesting...

Wow! I really appreciate enemy analyzation! I am even more excited that they brought that feature back into play! I want to know every detail in that world :3
especially the enemies!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm glad they put it back in. I hope they also include enemy names as well like in OOT and MM because I like to know the names of enemies that are new to the series, rather than have to look them up.

Pen

The game is on!
Yes! Yes! I always wanted that in The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess! In Twilight Princess I especially wanted this function, but I got it only in the boss fights...

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Excellent, I also believe we will have a database of enemy information in our main menu where Fi is located.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
At least I know what I am killing/defeating..
And it can be VERY useful in this game since it's gonna be about tactics.. motionplus anyone?

I can see myself standing in the living room not having a clue how to swing the wiimote in a special way to defeat some weird abomination.. BUT then I ask Phi.. And she tells me how :*

I kinda like it, its a good thing they had the statue maker guy in WW, I was bored from not knowing there names.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Great! I am really happy this is back. It will give hints for some of the super strategic enemies. I wonder what she says about Ghirahim :P

"This is Demon Lord Ghirahim, he is a creepy guy and is a master at tongue work. That is all"

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Just revealed, Fi tells us the names of the enemies, as well! (YEAH!!)

octorokyzation.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom