• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Emote Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't we just get rid of a bunch of emotes

they don't need to be replaced rn

also most of the triforce heroes emotes are pointless (when are you going to use the item emote in a normal conversation?), not to mention I don't think we need three of each.
Pretty sure one of the reasons they were removed was so we can add more productive emotes.

And without those ones, how are you supposed to tell someone that you got a new :bitem:, or that you like their :gitem:, or that you need to pick up an :ritem: at the store, etc.?

I'm going to hold off on more emotes for a little while now. There are so many as it is, I may remove some of the less used ones before bringing more in.
Well, since you got rid of like over half the emotes, can we add these when you get some time to do that?
Okay, so here's some Zelda themed emotes. I'll be updating it as I find more...

:skid:
Skull_Kid_Emote_by_sir_zeke.gif
, :badskid: View attachment 37744, :rcheer: View attachment 37742, :bipolar:/:HMS: View attachment 37743, :hidere:
__hyper___midna_smiley_by_midnakillzall.gif
, :midna:
giphy.gif
, :treasure:
linebeck_likes_to_shake_babies_by_momogirl.gif
, :fab:/:geiaf: View attachment 37745, :heart: View attachment 37746, : onward:/:notstolenfromzu: View attachment 37747
(Maybe not the Linebeck one since that may qualify as too big idk)

And also maybe readd useful emotes like coolhecks, confuse, and uwu but resized or something

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'll run the emotes past Mases. As for bringing some of the older ones back, I'll also run them by the person who created them initially and requested their removal too.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'll run the emotes past Mases. As for bringing some of the older ones back, I'll also run them by the person who created them initially and requested their removal too.
Just to be fair, I created or uploaded plenty of the older ones myself including JCkiss. Kitsu created an extremely large chunk (the majority) and Satan created some, I'd say I created more than Satan but I really am not sure. Don't know if it was Kitsu or Satan who requested the removal of them but certainly I should be allowed to have some say in the ones I added and created myself. Coolhecks and confuse and stuff weren't "created" by anyone, they are from another forum so certainly those should be allowed to come back, albeit at a smaller size, and uwu was created or well resized by me. The other variations of uwu were not.

Misty

Ronin
If DM gets his turkey emote back, I want my eating turkey emote back. Always, there must be balance in the force.

Jamie

since thebestemotes are apparently so offensive for no reason, can we have this?
shrug-153698_640.png

G

Guest-3

Um... we should have one of those kawaii rainbow poo emojis. They are so adorable... :3

Jamie

so i dont really care about THEBESTEMOTES if they are so hated but i would like a frkn sarcastic shrug emote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom