• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS Easter Eggs :)

F

ForeverZelda

just wanted to know who else Saw the SS posters ^_^ I personally thought this was a really good addition to the game. Anyone have any objections? :)

Gerudo Fortress:

images

Lon Lon Ranch:

images

Don't remember if there were any more but these were pretty good.

I don't like how in OoT 3d the change the Zelda's garden Easter egg from Mario portraits to some Mario world. I haven't actually found other eggs in it.

I remember seeing those, I thought it was the coolest thing ever^^
I wonder if they're any other things like that in there, that would be really cool...
The game designers should always put Easter Eggs like that into the games, lol, the fandom adores it(:

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Ocarina of Time 3D has a lot of easter eggs..aka the way they would get you to buy it if you ever played the original. It worked though.

E

En Dabuwya

Nice, I really need to get the game so I can check it out.

wow, that is really neat! i just got the game and defeatet the first temple :) i hope i'll find some ester eggs too!

SirBeta

Beta is βetter.
I always got so excited when I found an easter egg. All I've ever found, though, was the same as everyone else; two Skyward Sword posters and a Mario world in the Castle Courtyard window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom