• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Earthbound/Mother

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
After 13 years, Itoi said he wouldn't make Mother 4. But that loser wants to play the huge fan game Mother 4. And Earthbound should get a re-release, imagine how awesome it be using the Wii U as a controller to control PK Flash, Rockin, Love, Fire, etc. And Operation Starstorm better work.

Conor

the over analysing guy
heh, I've only played 64, or lylat wars as it's called in our humble island, I have assault but I never really got into it, I may give it a try some day, depending on how well I've done in my exams I may have enough money to splash out on the new 3ds one, but let's not derail the topic from mother/earthbound too much :lol:

Conor

the over analysing guy
I remember that boss particularly giving me trouble, just set up loads of defences and load boney with various rockets

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
You know, I never played Earthbound very much, but I did get to play a demo of it once. I liked it, but for some reason I forgot about it in the midst of all those Final Fantasy games, and all the more popular SNES games. I should probably try to obtain it.

I enjoyed the Earthbound references in Super Smash Bros. Melee, and it seems like I've been meaning to play it ever since. Mr. Saturn, Ness, the idea of fighting aliens with a baseball bat... all those pop culture references... it's just too interesting a concept to pass up. I know that I'll enjoy it.

I hope they have it on the Virtual Console or something.

When I was eleven I thought Earthbound was the coolest thing ever. I tried it out and it was all right. I don't know, I guess every RPG I try ends up being compared to Pokemon, which can never be topped.
It's a good game though. I've been meaning to try the M3 fan translation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom