• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Might as well mention this too:

Back last year, around late summer, I had a dream where the Great Plateau Lynel was being kept in a closet in my (former) school.

That can’t be healthy!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
How about this one I had this week:
I was at Wal-Mart, well I knew it was Wal-Mart in my dream but it looked like a cross between a Hobby Lobby and a Bass Pro Shops. Anyway, I got taken to the back room. It was really a lot of rooms, and they had the carpeted wall vibe that the backroom of Wal-Mart tends to have in my dreams. At the end of the hall, there was a closed door, and I guess the employee, or whoever it was that was taking me there, said we needed to sneak through so she wouldn't get out. We go in, and it was @Dizzi in there. Well, it was a deaf cat that looked just like Theo, and that's what Dizzi was in my dream. I asked the guy "Who is it that manages her social media accounts?"
So basically, I had a dream where Dizzi is actually a cat and she lives in the back of Wal-Mart.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
How about this one I had this week:
I was at Wal-Mart, well I knew it was Wal-Mart in my dream but it looked like a cross between a Hobby Lobby and a Bass Pro Shops. Anyway, I got taken to the back room. It was really a lot of rooms, and they had the carpeted wall vibe that the backroom of Wal-Mart tends to have in my dreams. At the end of the hall, there was a closed door, and I guess the employee, or whoever it was that was taking me there, said we needed to sneak through so she wouldn't get out. We go in, and it was @Dizzi in there. Well, it was a deaf cat that looked just like Theo, and that's what Dizzi was in my dream. I asked the guy "Who is it that manages her social media accounts?"
So basically, I had a dream where Dizzi is actually a cat and she lives in the back of Wal-Mart.
Who manages my social accounts?? Haha do i get paid in your dream at wal-mart...

I had two dreams last night:

1 - I was in a boarding school and got in trouble for hiding under a table.

2 - I also had a dream about Metroid Prime.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I had a craZEE dream last night.
I was at this state park of some kind on this cliff. The cliff was kind of small and had another cliff like it across from it. I was on the left side and there was a path underneath. There was this large boulder on that side and there were some buckles with carribeaners and ropes attached. I had a rope in my hand that was kind of long and I was walking along the edge. Then my foot slipped and I was falling. I held onto the rope and it swung me through the in between space over people's heads, and then shot me up, up, upwards into the sky. I still held onto the rope and eventually I was so high I couldn't even see the boulder. Then as I came back down, it was going to slingshot me up again, but I was coming down near where I had fallen, so I jumped when I was close enough and closed my eyes, bracing for impact. The next thing I knew, I was standing by my mom and nobody had even noticed. Later we went to church and my dad kept cracking "Dancing with the clouds" jokes.

In hindsight, I probably would be at the hospital instead of church. And this hasn't helped my fear of heights one bit. (Technically, I don't have a fear of heights, I have a fear of falling from a great height.)

Last edited:

Gorozoron

wild ride
Not a recent dream but still
when I was at my aunt's place in france ( blah blah had to stay there to go to a plane to my least favorite place on the planet )
well I remember a dream had when I went to sleep :
I was Link and I was on a tall spiraling tower ( it was like a stone Chinese dragon ) it was in the middle of huge massive ocean and there was nothing in sight except the tower
so I trek up the tower and at the top is ganondorf ( oot design even tho I was like ss link )
I pushed him off the tower and he fell into the abyss that was the ocean
and it was a really long fall he wasn't screaming or anything he just sort of fell
and then there was a splash sound when he finally landed into the ocean
then my mum woke me up

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I feel like this thread is more of a public dream journal than anything but this is probably the best place to share anyway
I had a dream that I watched an entire first season of an anime because it was actually good but now that I've woken up I think my brain created an entire season's worth of story arc and now I'm sad that it's not a show I know because it was actually really good

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I feel like this thread is more of a public dream journal than anything but this is probably the best place to share anyway
I had a dream that I watched an entire first season of an anime because it was actually good but now that I've woken up I think my brain created an entire season's worth of story arc and now I'm sad that it's not a show I know because it was actually really good
Make ot your self??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom