• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Legend
Dream involved me wearing a button down shirt and waistcoat, but the collar was too tight and made it hurt to breathe. I unbuttoned it but it didn't help, and I spent a lot of the dream wandering through a multi-storey house trying to relieve pressure on my throat but nothing worked. Wasn't pleasant.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
A bit of a weird one. I was in 10th century Scotland. There was this very moldy stone castle in the middle of nowhere and I believe I lived there, or was a friend of the princess. As I mentioned, there was a princess whom was an only child. Her mother had to give a speech about if she wanted more kids or not. I switched bodies somehow with the queen and got to announce that I didn't want any more kids. Of course the princess was ecstatic. We went to the beach after and I woke up.

Ragnarokio

ZD Legend
If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i keep having dreams that i'm in japan but i don't know how to speak japanese so i just kind of mumble under my breath whenever anyone expects me to say anything

mαrkαsscoρ

Sal Manella
ZD Legend
I freaking hate my brain, I had a dream the other day of me enjoying the xenoblade remake [game was a bit different in that dream for some reason] then in that dream I get into a weird argument w/ my friend through text message in which they'd call me "pathetic" and block me soon after, it was a relief to wake up and know that's not the case in reality
it literally went from a decent dream to a nightmare, if my subconscious had a physical form, I'd punch it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom