• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara looked up as Elliot walked out of his hut. He mentioned a sad memory, and tears were streaming down his face.

"Elliot... We'll be here for you. You can tell us anything. I'm sorry for your pain." Tekara said softly.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Tears still on his face, he said, "I'm sorry, I'll tell you why I'm crying. When I lived with the elves, I really only had one friend, Alya. She was like my sister, and she fell off her dragon when a wild one attacked. I left the elves the day after." He said, then burst into tears.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor walked over to Elliot, patted his back and said, "Take a rest. You'll need it," he looked at everyone elseand said, "Let's take it easy on him tonight," he told them, finished his meal quuickly, and began washing dishes.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
(The only people at the Mansion are: Chailyn, Tennor, Me, the other person and possibly Sephira. . . Elliot, Tekara and GG's char. are in the woods)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Goodnight," Elliot said as he walked toward his hut. He knew that he should go visit her grave, and he knew he would. He wondered if they would notice him leave. He went to his hut and laid down, slowly falling asleep.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira, Kaida, and Jeana were camped outside the mansion. They had come in earlier and deposited the prey they had caught, then watched the proceedings quietly. The three communicated in thier minds with each other, each giving an analysis on each person. They left the mansion not too long after dinner, as they prefered the open air to a stuffy house, even if it was nicely furnished.
Kaida stretched out on her little bed. She had made it from various leaves and grasses piled together. She rolled onto her back and looked at Sephira and Jeana. The two were practicing thier magic. Earth was a difficult magic, as earth was a stubborn substance. Sephira and Jeana were learning how to make it move, but it took a lot out of them, which is why they usually did it in the mornings, when they were freshest. Kaida rolled onto her feet and walked over to Sephira. Why are you practicing? You should be sleeping. she said as she touched Sephira's knee with her nose.
Sephira's brow was furrowed in concentration and was only just getting the rock she was holding to move, shifting its form, when Kaida's nose startled her. She dropped the rock and scowled, then sat down and pulled the calico onto her lap. I know. I just wanted to get it done tonight instead of tomorrow, just in case I was needed by the rest of these people. she told her, rubbing her behind the ears.
Jeana laid down next the two. It will be unlikely we'll be needed, but I understand you're concern. They are more likely to interrupt us if we practiced tomorrow. Sephira rubbed the green dragon's side, then laid down and snuggled up to her. Kaida glanced at her bed, then shrugged and snuggled up to Sephira. The three soon fell asleep.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara watched Elliot walk to his hut and Armada leave towards the mansion. She called out a short good-bye to both, and then jumped up high into the air. She landed on a tree, and then climbing onto Aya who was waiting for her. She returned once more to the riverside, found a comfortable tree, and then fell asleep. She dreamed of the elves.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"No!!" Elliot yelled, and then he sat up in his bed. He had tears on his face. He had dreamt of the day Alya had died. He knew that if he slept, he would have the same nightmare, so he walked outside of his hut and walked over to the clearing near his hut. He laid down, looking up at the moon and stars. He decided to go to the mansion when the sun rose, but for now, he would gaze up at the stars like he did with the Elves every night.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
(supprisingly, LD64 put me in charge of all his character's in any RPG's. . . So. . . Fill me in!!!!)

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tekara awoke from the dream. She had always dreamed of living with the elves, meeting them, hunting with them... Like Elliot. That was the reason they were such good friends. Her dragon Aya, was still in slumber on the ground below her, so she called upon a gust of wind. She rose to the highest branch of the tree and looked out upon the world. She could see the vast land, forests, the mansion, and the Hut Elliot was sleeping in. She made up her mind after a minute of peaceful thought, to go back to the mansion. So she hopped down from the tip of the tree, and let the wind carry her softly down. She woke Aya and they flew in peace to the mansion.

(Oh, and Nayru- So far, my character (Tekara) and blue-eyed-beast's character (Elliot) are still outside of the mansion. Gerudogirl's character was outside with us, but she returned. Mine is returning, but hasn't arrived yet. Everyone else is either in the mansion, or hasn't met with the characters in the mansion. LD64's character owns the mansion. I suggest you actually go through all the pages and read this.)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
(And LD64's character has a crush on my character :nod:)
Elliot hadn't slept again, but watched the sun rise. He decided to fly to the mansion, and he told Iscarius to be ready. He walked toward Iscarius and mounted him, and flew toward the mansion, right behind Tekara, who didn't notice him behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom