• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Rider's

blue-eyes

Phoenix
IT HAS BEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No godmodding unless you have autherization.

Elliot got on his dragon, and he flew up. He and Elliot had telepathic communication, so they knew what the other one thought. He saw Tahsha by the river, and he flew toward her. Iscarius landed and let Elliot jump off. Elliot walked over o Tahsha an said, 'Hey, what's up?"

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Oh hi, er, Elliot? Is that right? Anyway, what do you need, i'm kinda busy getting ready for the "Festival of Flames", The Mayor chose me and a few others today, but i'm the only one who knows. . ." Tahsha said, she blushed at the way he just gleemed in the sun light. . .

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu was riding around then saw Elliot she went towards him "Hey Elliot!" she waved at him

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Oh, don't go! Yo-You- You can help me with the preparations." She said, studdering as she said it, she called her dragon (forgot the name) and flew twords their Village

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn yawned and looked out at the field, stretching. Hopping out of her window, she tried to grab a tree limb that was close to it, but faceplanted in the soft grass. From a two-story window. Standing up and spitting out dirt, she pulled out her small red ocarina and played a few notes, calling Zuko. He flew up and nudged her nose, and Chailyn chuckled, climbing onto his back. "Let's go to the river. We both need to wash off this dirt." she said, giving the dragon a small kick so he'd fly up.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
(just so you guys know, my char. will be dressed like SwS Zelda later so. . .)

Tahsha flew around in the beautiful blue sky, Tentate, her dragon seemed to smile at the thought that she liked Elliot. They flew to the village and landed near her Mansion (she lives alone in an abandoned mansion on a mountainside) Balcony, it was quite large, so there was room for at least 3 fully grown dragons to land there. She jumped off and landed on her feet, she walked twords the large crystal water fountain in the middle of the Courtyard and sat on the rim. She pulled out a book with red velvet covering and golden designs and writing all over the front. Most of her things looked like that, but she made no notice of the similarities. . .

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot flew behind Tahsha, but he didn't notice her land on the balcony. He flew around, nd jumped onto the roof, and he slid of into the courtyard, landing with a thuno

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Sephira and Kaida were riding on Leana. The calico cat was such a beauty. Her brown and white face, her black back. And she was such a sweetie. Sephira smiled and petted her. Kaida had always loved to be up high. And when Leana hatched to Sephira, the two animals were immediate friends. Before the dragon was large enough to carry Sephira, she often carried the smaller, and lighter, calico, to help her learn how to carry a rider. It was awhile before Leana was strong enough to carry both Sephira and Kaida, but the three worked hard to learn. Sephira loved flying, as did Kaida. And the two had riden horses together so many times that it was easy to learn how to ride a dragon together. Leana wasn't sure about having the cat on at first, but she warmed to the idea quickly. Now the three were inseperable.
So where are we going now? Kaida asked. Sephira had learned to hear the cat's thoughts fairly early on, and was surprised that she was much smarter than other animals. When asked about it, Kaida responded that it might be part of the dragons' magic, and her relationship with Sephira combined in some way. Still it was a mystery never to be solved.
"I don't really care, Kaida. Where do you feel like, Leana?" Sephira asked her forest green dragon.
Where the wind takes us. Maybe the forest that is further to the north? That is the general direction the wind is blowing us. she answered, her rich 'voice' echoing in Kaida and Sephira's minds.
"Sounds good to me," Sephira answered aloud. She liked speaking aloud, though she didn't know why. The dragon nodded slightly, then flapped her wings again and away they flew!

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
"Way to make a landing Elliot." Tahsha said as Elliot landed face-first in the fountain. He got up and walked over to her.

"I meant to do that." He saod, blushing a bit. He sat down and Tahsha handed him a towl.

"So, I was thinking. Since the Festival of Flames starts in 3 days, and goes on for 3 months, we have to get the rest of the group to help get it ready." She explained, and opened the red book to a page with the words "Festival of Flames" at the top. "The festival is supposed to determine a few important things: The new Phoenix, the hero of Fire. The next reign of evil. Who the next Foundation is, the one to help the Phoenix find the Elements, and the next Mayor." Tahsha said, and looked over at Elliot. . .

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Elliot's hair was dripping, and he started to freeze the drops as they fell. 'OK, do you want to be any of those?" Elliot asked, looking at Tahsha.

amaterasu

Writer
Chailyn saw Tasha and Elliot sitting near the Mansion's fountain. "Change of plans Zuko, we're going to see them." she told him telepathically. "We're going to see Elliot and Tasha."
"Good." Zuko thought back. "Water isn't really my thing." He said, flying and landing near Tasha's fountain.
"Hey Tasha, Elliot." Chailyn said, hopping off her dragon. "How's tricks?"

(that basically means "How's things?")

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom