• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foo

Expectation
you guys are great at talking

Although I understand why it's in place, I sort of blame the flower rule here. Posting is always a risky proposition in Mafia: you give other players ammunition to use against you. Everyone wants to see others post so that the game can move forward, but no one wants to post themselves. Sort of a tragedy of the commons thing.

On a regular day, the town can coordinate to punish inactivity and make sure that everyone posts... but with the flower rule in place we don't have a fair tool to punish inactives and everything goes quiet.

*shrug*

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Although I understand why it's in place, I sort of blame the flower rule here. Posting is always a risky proposition in Mafia: you give other players ammunition to use against you. Everyone wants to see others post so that the game can move forward, but no one wants to post themselves. Sort of a tragedy of the commons thing.

On a regular day, the town can coordinate to punish inactivity and make sure that everyone posts... but with the flower rule in place we don't have a fair tool to punish inactives and everything goes quiet.

*shrug*
not really, nobody posts in mafia anyway except for like 5 people

it's really a shame and it's why i stopped wanting to play because it isn't fun anymore

/endrant

sorry for being a debbie downer in your game koki

Foo

Expectation
:/

That's a shame. You guys have an interesting community here, and obviously some dedicated GMs.

not really, nobody posts in mafia anyway except for like 5 people

it's really a shame and it's why i stopped wanting to play because it isn't fun anymore

/endrant

sorry for being a debbie downer in your game koki

But you haven't really been doing anything besides complaining or telling people how noobish they are (however true that may or not be). I guess it's warranted, but it gets kinda old...

Is there anyone you find suspicious, besides Mathmatical Foo and Talkative SMS?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Phew, finally made it past all of the flower spam.

What did I miss? Aside from a couple of suspicious random votes on me?

Defense time: Computer crashed, Windows 8 sucks, and I went on a mad chase after the ice scream trucks.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
But you haven't really been doing anything besides complaining or telling people how noobish they are (however true that may or not be). I guess it's warranted, but it gets kinda old...

Is there anyone you find suspicious, besides Mathmatical Foo and Talkative SMS?
That's because nobody gives me anything to work with. I've also been in a no-nonsense mood for the past week-ish so that's about half an excuse if i'm feeling generous.

No but I've said who I think might be town. Idk if I find Foo suspicious really, more just I'm not a fan of how he plays. Also I've stated my vig thoughts already.

Honestly Crusader if you haven't read the rules then I'm okay with you dying anyway.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Hi. I haven't been feeling so well lately, therefore lack of posting. I didn't want to be modkilled so

BF89-11K.jpg

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Here's another one. I'll be hopefully active again come next day. Hope you all understand

flower01LOW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom