• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm out find a replacement i don't really play mafia and to be frank i don't see the point learning.

Oh come on. Don't quit because one player voted for you.

Didn't say it wasa but I want to be cautious.

Caution for the sake of caution? Or caution because something else...?
I don't think Storm is in any danger at this moment, even with 3/5 votes. The topic has switched to Cthulhu has switched to voting confidence.

You asked me why i voted for storm yet Viral dodged the question

If you're referring to when you asked me why I was confident, I answered it. I'm confident because my vote is an early vote. My read is anything substantial as of yet, but I feel safe with my vote.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Oh come on. Don't quit because one player voted for you.

I don't think Storm is in any danger at this moment, even with 3/5 votes. The topic has switched to Cthulhu has switched to voting confidence.

If you're referring to when you asked me why I was confident, I answered it. I'm confident because my vote is an early vote. My read is anything substantial as of yet, but I feel safe with my vote.

lack of interest is the actualy reason i'm asking for a replacement. Last month i've been picking up hobbies and ditching them fairly quickly due to lack of interest. Mafia is just the newest one.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm out find a replacement i don't really play mafia and to be frank i don't see the point learning.

Read through your other posts. I can understand a lack of interest, though with all things, I'd recommend you try a bit longer. Even a single game can change your mind and a smaller one like this is better than a larger one imo. You do you, but we'd love to have you around still.

Caution for the sake of caution.

I understand your reasoning. My opinion is just that we should be careful is all. Take it as you will.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Caution for the sake of caution.

Would you want to policy lynch Storm later, closer to deadline if we can't find a suitably scummy player? Storm has shown a non-concomitant attitude to lynching during the day with his post about refraining from lynching during the days. I think that is grounds for policy.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Guys. Please. Its bad enough our Puppetmaster for today gets a free kill and peotects a random person. Do you really want innocent blood on your hands? Go after those you are iffy about. Ill post a detailed play by play in the morning. Im at work atm and cant do it. The struggles, right, Raj

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I've never seen anything like this, since... Pancake Samurai? I don't know, can't recall some of the older players.

Just relax Storm.

I'd ask Cthulhu, but since he's gone, @DekuNut do you think Storm's self-destructive behaviour is indicative of him being townie this game? Does it seem like townie frustration at the possibility of being a Day 1 lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom