• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia: Did that thing just stare back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think it's insane for mafia to have a factional kill and fairly unrealistic. 2 kills a night with 9 people? Daily lynch = 3 kills mafia wins after 2 days. Doesn't sound like a set up koki would do, I don't recall his username being Kokirion With A Fairy.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think it's insane for mafia to have a factional kill and fairly unrealistic. 2 kills a night with 9 people? Daily lynch = 3 kills mafia wins after 2 days. Doesn't sound like a set up koki would do, I don't recall his username being Kokirion With A Fairy.

I'm confused. When did we decide 2 scum?

Jamie

I'm confused. When did we decide 2 scum?
So you think there's only 1? Even then, that would be 2 days till Lylo. Not buying koki would have set it up like that.

Mido

Version 1
Its useless to guess this early, but I find myself agreeing with Johnnu. We'll just have to wait and see, however, how the night phase plays out (Days, in terms of flavour).
In general, I agree with ALIT below:

I think if the Mafia lack a factional kill, this kill is especially important early on. If the Mafia can kill, then its still important but just a little less so.

I suppose you're right in that we will not get much out of discussing setup at this point, but at the very least we get such banter out of the way. Hopefully our concerns will be more or less fulfilled by the next night, and I don't think we will see more discussion of these matters later on. Moving on, I do agree with your second point, as no protection can render this first kill void.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So you're telling me that there might be 2 scum and no chance of a third party? What if there is a Third Party? Its entirely possible. Maybe not a SK, but like an Executioner or an Arsonist (Velvetine Rabbit) or something of the sort.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So you're telling me that there might be 2 scum and no chance of a third party? What if there is a Third Party? Its entirely possible. Maybe not a SK, but like an Executioner or an Arsonist (Velvetine Rabbit) or something of the sort.

Could be but i don't think so. Technically wouldn't Puppet Master count as third party

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
No.
Because its not a role
No one person is always the Puppet Master. The puppet master is a title given to a random person every night and day.

But seriously though. I do not think we should lynch this game. I believe that us Town should work together and when a Town is puppetmaster they kill thier biggest scumread and protect thier biggest town read

Jamie

No.
Because its not a role
No one person is always the Puppet Master. The puppet master is a title given to a random person every night and day.

But seriously though. I do not think we should lynch this game. I believe that us Town should work together and when a Town is puppetmaster they kill thier biggest scumread and protect thier biggest town read
That's ridiculous. How do we know when town is puppetmaster?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
No.
Because its not a role

Definitely not. Trusting an individual player instead of the town is a big no-no. Scum reads vary from person to person. Not to mention we have to rely on the chance that scum won't become puppet master. I'm not ready to take those kinds of chances.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
No.
Because its not a role

This is an awful idea. The lynch is town's most powerful weapon and not using could be a very dangerous thing. If we were to just "trust the puppet master" on their NK's, whats going to stop a mafia member from trying to explain their NK as a god scum read and that they were wrong(assuming they only get kill on puppet master as well like Jamie proposed).

Vote:Storm

suggesting we don't lynch seems very anti town to me. Killing the lynch doesn't get us very far in the long run.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
No.
Because its not a role

Vote: Storm

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Oii, Linkdude beat me to the punch. That's what I get for leaving my post in the quick response box and walking away to make food, and not refreshing before I hit enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom