• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Yep))

i don't want you! I don't know what you are or why you're in me! I'm nothing special! she feels a heat going through her, the soul reaching the Doctor. She puts a hand to her head, her head pounding.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Right. Well, Lady Christina De Souza said hello, as did Amy, Rory, Martha, and Captain Jack. Jenny's traveling around in a rocket, and Christina's in a flying bus."

((I'm on my tablet, Woyo, whatever's in the spoiler will have to wait because they don't open on here. Sorry!))

The TARDIS soul stayed within Mari, its sadness touching both her and the Doctor. He tries to push it away, tries to ignore it.

All this time and still you refuse to listen to me? she seemed to say. Why do you even bother? You know I'm right. Her melancholy started to penetrate the Doctor's heart, and his anger and frustration became an equal level of sorrow.

"Mari," he said after a moment, "I'd really be much happier if you stayed."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( This is a spoiler from the first ever episode of DW. Do I need to use a spoiler tag for it?))

" Also, Ian Chesterton is going to charge you with kidnapping him and another school teacher if you're ever in sixties London again."

The Doctor nodded in response to Mari. "Thank you... What's that, Liam?" He only just now becomes aware of him, the TARDIS having returned to her console and settled back into Mari.

"You seriously know know that many crazy people?" Meli rested a hand on her hip, glancing at the Doctor inquisitively. "How many of you are there?"

"One." The Doctor said simply. 'Well, one and a quarter. Me and Liam."

((
Well, it's not entirely true, but for DL's sake I said that.
))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Actually, I know more than that. Doctor, I don't seem to be able to age. I'm 291 years old. Had some time to take some self-confidence courses. I'm told that now I'm flippant."

" I'm not that surprised." said the Doctor. "Just like--ah--nevermind, the point is that you ahve direct Time Lord DNA, and you can probably regenerate a few times, too." He glanced down. 'In a way, I'm sorry you have to live like this... it's not easy, as well you should know by now." He looked back up, now with an almost eager gleam in his eyes. 'Have you been to the Andarimiten Triad yet? Don't say you went without me, I was going to stop when I hadn't been by in decades!"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Didn't get to that. I did go to the fields of trenzalore at the fall of the eleventh though."

Last edited:
"Oh... that's interesting." The Doctor suddenly thought of something scrutinized him carefully. "Tell me... ahve you met the Daleks yet?"

"Why the heck does everybody freak out so much about the Daleks?!" Meli blurted out.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
He waves his hand dismissively. " Actually, they're rather silly. I found them on Skaro. Oh! Before I forget, I visited your mum before the Time War. Here's your lunch." He hands the Doctor a sack lunch.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She listens to all this, thinking

Poor Meli.... the only one without some physical connection to what's going on...

Meli watched this crazy exchange happening. None of this made any sense--at all. "For that matter, what the heck are Daleks?"

"Flippant doens't cover it," The Doctor muttered. ignoring Meli. "Liam, the Daleks killed me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom