• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who: RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"The Daleks are a race of mutated.... things that know nothing but hate. They're nigh invincible and kill/destroy anything that's not a Dalek."

"What?" Meli tilts her head with a confused expression on her face.

"They are evil inside a cold metal suit. They are cruelty in the form of beasts without emotion. They believe that they are superior to all other beings, and will stop at nothing to destroy all other life forms. They killed the Time Lords--all but me." Cold fury creeped up on the Doctor's voice as he spoke, dripping with icy hatred. His old eyes raged as he stared at the ground.

"JUST--SHUT--UP!" The Doctor screamed, looking up. His eyes bored into Ian with all the rage they could hold. "I HAVE BEEN OVER THIS WITH MYSELF!"

Melica flinched, instinctively shielding her face with her hands. He was--he was terrifying. She made a mental not to never aggravate the Doctor like this.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Mari was scared too, but she swallowed the fear enough to walk over to 12 and hug him gently. "Please, calm down. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Ian grows serious. Suddenly, instead of the flippant child, there is a tough-as-nails warrior in front of them. " Control yourself Doctor. I have seen what you have lost. Everyone has lost things. You have just lost the amount that anyone with a long life loses. You just need to deal with it."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom