• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Why? Are you randomly voting now because she is on vacation? You just seem like you want to find somebody to lynch.

IGMEOY: Pendio

No, I'm not voting because she's on vacation, that would be stupid. I'm voting because, in my opinion, she is the scummiest player at the moment. As I mentioned before she is the least active player in this game (and that was before she went on vacation), she isn't scum hunting and it seems like she's trying not to be noticed.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
No, I'm not voting because she's on vacation, that would be stupid. I'm voting because, in my opinion, she is the scummiest player at the moment. As I mentioned before she is the least active player in this game (and that was before she went on vacation), she isn't scum hunting and it seems like she's trying not to be noticed.

What the hell? She's been on vacation for a while, and me and Raindrop have given substantionally more evidence on two people then the ammount of evidence you have on her. Seems you just want an easy lynching.

Pen

The game is on!
What the hell? She's been on vacation for a while, and me and Raindrop have given substantionally more evidence on two people then the ammount of evidence you have on her. Seems you just want an easy lynching.

Alright! Calm down! I'm merely expressing my thoughts here. So, you say there are two other people with higher probabilities of being scum, do you mean Monkey and Violink? 'Cause I'm very sure that they do not have Mafia roles...

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Monkey, I personally doubt monkey. But Violink may very well be scum. Also it's still better then voting with very little evidence. I will admit, she has very little and minimal posts, but I doubt shes scum.

Rachel

be vigitant
Hey guys. I'm using free wifi. The internet connection is very, very slow, and I don't have enough time to do very much.

To Pendio - I am a new player to Mafia (this is my first game), so I did not want to say something wrong or make myself too prominent that would make people mistake me for Mafia or to cause the The Mafia or killing roles target me.

I have to leave now, I'll try to get on again soon.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
To Pendio - I am a new player to Mafia (this is my first game), so I did not want to say something wrong or make myself too prominent that would make people mistake me for Mafia or to cause the The Mafia or killing roles target me.

This comes off as a little scummy. Nobody want's to say anything that'll make them sound scummy, espcially the mafia. And by you saying this, your looking for an excuse to not be targeted as mafia for not posting a lot. You don't post because you don't want to sound like mafia, but you sound more like mafia if you don't post.

IGMEOY: Rachel

And to everyone else, we really need to come up with a majoraty vote because if we don't start lynching(even townies becuase not lynching ANYONE is going to get us NOWHERE). It's day four, we're three townies down, we need to vote.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
The day is nearly over. This would be a good time to start submitting votes. With the way it is now, we'll have to do another re-vote. And re-vote=no progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom