• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, Ninten*. Time to prioritize and take out the third part cult. At the moment I'm suspicious of four users: Rachel, Night Owl, Raindrop 14, _VioLink_. The former two haven't been too active as of late but seem informed and smarter than they appear as though holding back. The latter two appear to be pushing full force and have often hopped onto the lynch bandwagon.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'd bet my money on Raindrop, hell I still have suspicions on _VioLink_. I'll get all my info and post it.

EBWODP

I'd presume he's just a random person that has no affiliation to either party and doesn't care if the town or mafia wins.

No powers, no nothing. Useless role, probably.

Yeah, true.

EBWODP

Okay.....this is definitely really scummy. I'm still torn about Monkey but this is more suspicious than him.

Vote: _VioLink_

I don't have anything else to go off of but I think that this is the best I can do. Whether it's your first game or not this doesn't seem like the kind of thing that you'd do. The flip-flop/bandwagoning is causing you to pop up on my scum radar.

This is the original post that Darknut used to go against VioLink. Following this vote against him, his posting dropped. Ill quote somethings I find suspicious.

Hm,Monkey is new and unexperince just like me eh......
I guess.....
Unvote: monkeyfightsquad
Vote: No lynch
Why did he quote Darknut, maybe to show him that he agrees with him so the suspicion slides off of him? There we numerous no lynch votes before hand.

Okay.....?
Monkey: You seem too suspicious.I think it's because that you instantly vote Thareous.I'm gonna give you one more chance.If you pop another suspicious thing,then I'll vote for him.....and is he even here now?
He attempted to shrug it off, trying to keep and maintain a low profile. He never even defended himself. Interesting.
Another thing I'd like to mention is the fact that he mentions that he is new etc. He may have done this once again to make him seem like a noob who doesn't know what he's doing, so people wouldn't vote for him.

Monkey,I know,You,me and Rachel are newbies.Ok.

You've been telling conclusions just like what other peeps says.
I'm following my gut here and it tells me I should vote you.

Vote: MonkeyFightSquad
Just before this, after I had voted for her, guess what happened? MonkeyFightSquad voted for her. She then bandwagoned. Bandwagoning is suspicious, and she killed a cyberman. If she was Cyber leader, Cyber Kign per say, she voted on Monkey simply to get the suspicion off her. Furthermore, she took him down to get a more experienced player, and I wouldn't be shocked if she did take a player tonight.
This all adds up as extremely scummy to me, so..
Vote: _violink_

Last edited:

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Current Vote Count:

1 Vote for _VioLink_ (TheMasterSword)

*From now on, I'll attempt to update the vote count every three votes*

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Here's why I was gathering those votes. Anti-Town tend to bandwagon a lot. As I said before, bandwagoning once is nothing. But if someone bandwagons a lot, or puts the hammer vote a lot, then there's a higher chance of them being scum. Now I really don't feel like posting it again since it's somewhere on the previous page, but if you're curious, look there. I've found that Vio has been bandwagoning for 3 of those days. Earlier in the game, she was influenced a lot.
Monkey,I know,You,me and Rachel are newbies.Ok.

You've been telling conclusions just like what other peeps says.
I'm following my gut here and it tells me I should vote you.

Vote: MonkeyFightSquad
It's a really bad idea to be acusing your acusers. Or voting for someone who has a vote for you. I think you all know what I mean. That first bolded one bothers me. It's as if she's trying to defend herself by saying that she's a newbie. As for the Monkey vote, it would make sense. If she was the Cyber King, then losing one of the cult members wouldn't be a problem since she could get more whenever she wanted to (or at least at night, but whatever).

There's also the incident on Darknut_Hunter's death. There's also a chance that Vio may not be the Cyber King, but the godfather or an SK. After DH suspected her, Vio killed him to take that suspicion off. This seems very suspicious to me.
VOTE: _VioLink_

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Alright guys, if there's a cult then there are at least 2 more Cybermen. I assume that each night the Cyber leader can create a Cyberman, so as Ninten said, our main priority now is to find out who the Cyber leader is. Now we have a big disadvantage, there are at least two Cybermen and about four or five mafia.

Now as for my susspicions, I've been a little sceptical about all of the non-active players. Such as:

Josh
Night Owl
Rachel
Timeless
MadameMajora
PK Flash

Now as for the active, I'm a little suspicious of Vio. She seems to bandwagon a lot and go with what other people say. Now she could be town, trying to follow who else she thinks is town.

FoS: _VioLink_

The latter two appear to be pushing full force and have often hopped onto the lynch bandwagon.

Now I don't want to seem like I'm attacking my accuser, but I've got some things to say here. "Lynch bandwagon". I'd like to say that I've given evidence for my votes. Bandwagon is little to no evidence and just following. And also point out that I've been one of the only people who have been scum hunting.

Now this is just a hunch, but I think the mafia have a "role finder". AKA, someone with a role that can figure out other people's roles. Now maybe they can use it once, or maybe they can use it more. But my hunch tells me that ALIT is that mafia role.

FoS: A_LINK_IN_TIME

Now I don't want to seem like I'm attacking my accuser, but I've got some things to say here. "Lynch bandwagon". I'd like to say that I've given evidence for my votes. Bandwagon is little to no evidence and just following. And also point out that I've been one of the only people who have been scum hunting.

Now this is just a hunch, but I think the mafia have a "role finder". AKA, someone with a role that can figure out other people's roles. Now maybe they can use it once, or maybe they can use it more. But my hunch tells me that ALIT is that mafia role.

FoS: A_LINK_IN_TIME

Essentially your were branching off of attacks on already targeted users. You decided to follow the pack in hopes of not being noticed. It's never wise to revenge vote either, I'm merely noting what has previously occurred in the game.

What makes you think I'm a role finder either? I've never once clearly pinpointed someone's exact loyalties in this game but rather I'm observing others's posts and forming my own conclusion from their general role and activity.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
What makes you think I'm a role finder either? I've never once clearly pinpointed someone's exact loyalties in this game but rather I'm observing others's posts and forming my own conclusion from their general role and activity.

You could have found out my role, and decided I needed to go. It's just my hunch right now.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Raindrop, I doubt that theory. I think You're just covering up for yourself. Also, you just let both Mafia and Cult know you may have a big role. Ya dun goofed.
FoS: Raindrop14

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Where did Jake go? I remember he was in this game, but only made a few posts.

EBWODP:
Two assassination attempts were made tonight, but only one was successful.

Who could've been the other one? The Godfather? Serial Killer? Some role with a regeneration? Some other nightkill proof role? hm.....

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Where did Jake go? I remember he was in this game, but only made a few posts.

EBWODP:
Two assasination attempts were made tonight, but only one was successful.

Who could've been the other one? The Godfather? Serial Killer? Some role with a regeneration? Some other nightkill proof role? hm.....

Or who could be the killer??

Sorry I'm inactive so much Preparing for vacation @.@ anyway just Checking in and saying I won't be active till like August 5th. I don't trust Raindrop either. That's an awful lot of people to suspect. It's most of the players too.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Now who are they? The ones I can think up right now are:
TheGreen
Josh
balloondude2

I don't know if they were replaced or what, but I think Jake and balloondude2 are so inactive that AnimeHat completley forgot about them.

Most of the players are inactive. That's why I supect them. Probably not all of them are scum, but my guess is most of them are.

I'll be going on vacation and will be inactive. Does that make me suspicious? And we've lost, what, 3 players? Out of 16 that leaves like a 25% scum chance. Factor in the cult and it's like 35-40% that's probably 2-3 of those you suspect. How is that most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom