• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Do Zelda Characters Actually Have To Go To the Bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
You know ??? in the bathroom at Stock Pot Inn right? Well what if ??? is actually Tortus, Anju's dad. :) He never really died, he just got so fed up with his wife that he hid in the bathroom and fell in love with the toilet. :) His mother helps him keep up the illusion. Do you agree, disagree. Discuss!

Edit: This is not actually about Zelda Characters going to the bathroom, it was just a fun and creative way to get peoples attention to look at this thread. The thread is actually about Tortus being the hand in the toilet. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Yea they do have to go to the bathroom they do it when the game is off so their all set the next time the game is on.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Simple answer: Yes they do but it's not necessary to show bathrooms in the game all the time.

Your theory about Tortus being the hand in the can sounds good. ???'s arm looks extremely pale and if Anju is secretly feeding him to keep it a secret he has a toilet to throw up in.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I always thought it just got poofed to the Twilight Realm.
Just kidding, but I have a feeling this is a case of Nintendo Logic

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
This is a reallly wierd topic. I'm pretty sure that after you save and quit, they make a quick stop somewhere. But maybe they have bladders made of steel so they are able to hold it. I don't recall Link drinking anything including water. So he probably won't need to use it in the first place. Besides, I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't want to include that. Some people might sue them.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
This is a reallly wierd topic. I'm pretty sure that after you save and quit, they make a quick stop somewhere. But maybe they have bladders made of steel so they are able to hold it. I don't recall Link drinking anything including water. So he probably won't need to use it in the first place. Besides, I'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't want to include that. Some people might sue them.

He drinks Lon Lon Milk and potions sometimes.. And some soup.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
This is one of those "there's no proof either way so i guess you're sort of right" things. I think the hand in the toilet thing is just something thrown in to be funny, not something to be looked into further than that. It's in OoA as well for those who have played that.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
The fact that there is a hand sticking out of the toilet (be it Tortus or not) proves that at least in Termina, people have toilets. Which strongly implies that they use it from time to time (otherwise they wouldn't have one), which strongly implies that Hyrulians have to use them as well. Not that we ever had any reason to doubt that. Yes, they don't show us people going to the bathroom, but I'm grateful for that, because it's not something I'd like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom