• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want Tingle To Return??

Do You Want Tingle And His Family To Return In SS?

• Yes I Hope So !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope Sure Don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Eh, yes and no. If he was an optional character to communicate with (like in MM and MC), then yeah. I mean, if he's selling maps at a reasonable price or something similar to that, then yeah.

If you have to pay ridiculous prices for something that you have to get to continue the plot with him, then no.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I'm pretty neutral on Tingle. If he was added, I would rather him be either an optional interaction or serve some purpose to the plot other than taking all your money. Considering what has been established for his character, I doubt they would make him the latter if he was a required character to talk to. I've never found Tingle to be annoying, just a useless character that you're forced to talked to in WW (never played MM, so can't give my opinion on that).

So, I don't really care if he's in the game, I just want him to have a role that doesn't make you feel like you're wasting your time by talking to him. Otherwise, he should be left out.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
To be honest, I don't hate Tingle, or the fact that he wants to be a fairy. I hate the fact that they make him a money-grabbing piece of... well, you know. And I always thought his clothes were pretty funny. So, I don't want him in SS unless they make him a good character again.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I really like tingle because I think he is memorable and iconic. What would Majora's Mask be without Tingle floating around on his red balloon? As for The Wind Waker, I also liked him in that game. He offered us a fun little quest on the side, and side quest are beast! I don't get why people dissed him just because of the Triforce quest (money was easy to come by with treasure charts). I found that quest a great kick-back to what the series was decades ago, just exploring a huge world and finding secrets, and the Triforce! :)

So yes, I would really like Tingle to return in Skyward Sword, just as long as he doesn't play an integral role in the plot, just let him chill on the side-lines :)

if he appears is ok to me, but I just hope he doesnt have a big role in the game, I think ww went a little excessive with that, anyway, it was good to see him in the jail or whatever :P

YES! YES DEAR GOD YES!
Having Tingle would make this game that much better to me, especially the WW version.
He's just so delightfully weird and he has much more character than a lot of the other Zelda characters (*cough* whole TP cast *cough*)

I don't see why you guys are complaining about him asking much money for the maps and stuff. I mean, there was nothing whatsoever
to spend money on. NOTHING AT ALL. It's not like you needed those Rupees for anything else...

Why does everyone get so hung up with him being creepy? That's something that makes him really interesting. Remember the room in WW where he hid the pictobox? He arranged skulls around the room? Is that really necessary? Also, there's the fact that he just kidnapped a random guy, forcing him to turn his tower. I love the weirdness. He's absolutely insane. :D
...Now that I think about it, he could play a villain.

If he is in SS, I hope he plays a significant role and not just a cameo. And maybe they could do Co-op again? Sweet.

EDIT:

I don't see why you guys are complaining about him asking much money for the maps and stuff. I mean, there was nothing whatsoever
to spend money on. NOTHING AT ALL. It's not like you needed those Rupees for anything else...

I also agree with this.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Sure. Why not? Only. And I mean ONLY if there isn't a Triforce Chart deciphering quest. If there is. I will kill myself.

But in all seriousness, I hope he doesn't jack your money, and hope he's more like his MM incarnation.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Tingle hasn't really been an issue with me, as I can see that he was intentionally made an annoying character. In games like MM and WW, he's actually served a more important role dealing with maps, so they could continue this with Tingle in SS.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Please NO! Lol i can't stand the guy because he's so annoying and he's just plain creepy. First off he admires Link for being a fairy boy but then charges him money for maps.... -_-....In Majora's Mask he wasn't too bad I'll give him that but he just creeped me out in Wind Waker...First off you bail the creepy wannabe out of jail and then he charges you insane amounts of money for maps...Then you go up to his tower and he has slaves! He even helped then kidnapped the innocent David and turned him into a Tingle clone just make him and his own "brothers" turn that tower for eternity! If that isn't creepy I don't know what is...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom