• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use the Same Username for Other Websites/Accounts?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Title says it all. Have you ever used the same username for multiple accounts? If so, is there any specific reason why? Personally, I have. I do it because I often forget my username/password as I have a lot of accounts for various things. It helps me remember, plus it also helps people from other forum or community based sites to recognize me by the same name.
What about you? ^^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yes, I have.
Actually, every single site that I'm a part of (except Facebook).
Partly because I often forget other ones, but also for a sense of familiarity.
I met one of my friends from school on a site once, because he knew my username :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Eh, it depends. I've used a variety of different names before I've even used "Atticus". In fact, I don't even use my username on any other site except maybe 2-3. I use certain names for certain types of sites:

Turbo/Turbo-chan - Art sites

AlphaZelda - Wikia, Wikipedia, E-mail, etc

Beckett - Other forums (i.e. Ratchet's Den and Hyrule Castle.net)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I have about half a dozen aliases I use on the interwebs. ZD is the only place I use this handle.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I have only really mained two user names.

SilverFire101 (my deviantart account) and this one, Go Skyward (here, tumblr, a nickname on facebook)

But everyone calls me Silver. Probably due to the first username. The name just sticks and is easy to remember, I guess.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Actually yes. Since last year, I've been doing it. My usernames on other sites will be known as Violet, Violet Link, _VioletLink_ and a lot of more.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have another name I used on several websites before but this one is also my youtube account name

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, I don't like using the same user name, although at ZU I am also Gobli, or Gobligotchi. And as to other sites, I go by Flareon and The Thunder Lord.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I use lots of different usernames, yeah. Usually because I make accounts at different times; like 'Mercedes' arrived very early but yeah, accounts I make later usually have different usernames. I always know my password, due to my amazing system for memorizing my passwords, but sometimes takes me a little bit to actually remember the username I have on a particular website. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have as many different usernames as there are girls, and it sucks because I only remember like 20 usernames yet I've made over 100 in my life time. :I

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I like to stay as consistent as I can, it's not always easy, since kitten-variations are very common, but usually I find some way of linking them together.

Dan

Yes on some websites I used the usernames BigElover, and Doctoterm hit me up if you see those usernames ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom