• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use the Same Username for Other Websites/Accounts?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
After I made my ZD account, I started using Azure Sage as my username for anything else I made accounts for. Of course, if spaces aren't allowed in usernames, I'll use either Azure_Sage or AzureSage. I mainly do it because I like the name so much. Although, there are exceptions. On Mandy's forum, my username is Arsenic, since its her elemental nickname for me. If I join a site and Azure Sage is already taken, I'm pretty much at a loss of what to do. xD

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I used to though I only have the two accounts.. lol I had to change my youtube one because it went all wonky and stuff lol. so now that one is wtf.valyan lol..

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Before, I used MarinetheWitch for all of my accounts, but then I started using BlueLakeKylie, except for times when I want to use something else.

Most of the time I use BlueLakeKylie, but sometimes I use Hikari.

Mido

Version 1
I used to use different names across numerous accounts, like my Xbox Gamertag and ZD here. I've now decided to stick with one name on other places. As of now, I've been going by The Original Bagel on other forums, (RD, notably), and my Nintendo Network ID.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I mostly use variations of my username Keyshe-- kinda can't shake it, it's name of anr OC of mine that I once used in RPs and name I used for an old RPG game character.
I have a few sites I have other user names on but most of them it's just Keyshe.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I use 'Imprisoned' for everything. My friends have even started calling me Impy in real life. <3
Thanks for the awesome nickname. guys!!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I tend to use Beauts on a few different sites now, but when I was like between the ages of 12 and 15 I was always ebonyblue. I am geebee333 in some places (my initials are GB and 333 is to identify myself to other Jack White fans because well I'm a nerd) and Salem Saberhagen on a couple. Generally though, I stick to Beauts. It's short, easy to remember, and doesn't tend to be used by anyone else. On tumblr I am girl-with-no-faith-in-medicine.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I use "Eternal Nocturne" for everything in the Zelda fandom. (Of course, there are some sites that don't allow spaces -- so sometimes it's "EternalNocturne" or "Eternal_Nocturne" and variations of that.) I tend to switch usernames when it comes to a different fandom. That way, people can recognize who I am within my fandom. I like consistency.

ILU

i luv u
I use ILU just about everywhere. Sometimes, though, the character requirement is more than 3 letters, so I'll go with some variation like iluvm or my entire name iluvmpiche if it doesn't allow spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom