• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Use Left Shift or Right Shift?

Which?

• Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I hardly, if ever, hit the right shift button. My finger is nearly glued to left shift. Just convenient, I guess. I dunno.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Left shift or go home for me. Right shift is ugly and is in a horrible position.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I use both. But I probably use left shift slightly more since I typically type using only my right hand and use my left for hitting shift.

Ironically I only used the right shift for this post :P

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Why is there no both option? I had to learn to type "correctly" in 6th grade and consequently I use whichever shift key corresponds to the letter that needs to be capitalized; left shift for all keys my right hand hits and right shift for all keys my left hand hits.
Lucky... I was taught that way too, but somehow I got into the habit of always using left shift. I guess my right pinky has enough work as it is with enter and backspace, my left pinky wants to share the load. And what Wyatt said about it being an extra key over... it's uncomfortable for it to stretch that far that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom