• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Replay Zelda Games?

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I replay all my Zelda games. I actually do try to do them in order... but usually I find I have one console one on the go along with a "mobile" one with my 3DS for when I am on the train. So all in all... I play a LOT of Zelda each day! :)

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
YES!
I've probably played Phantom Hourglass about....5 times? I really need to set it down for a year or two before 100% ing it
I'm working on a replay of Spirit Trcks though! (2nd Time) ...should probably 100% it next time...
and I really want to replay Twilight Princess ^.^

HECK YES. I love replaying Zelda games! Replaying games in general is super fun. I like catching all the little nuances the second time through.

I've replayed ST and PH several times, WW a few times, TP a few times... SS twice now, once on normal and once in Hero Mode. Also replayed Minish Cap up to Vaati (that final boss was a PAIN).

I've played the first one twice, as well as Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, and i"ve played Twilight Princess four times.

If the game is really good and I have the time I replay them. I've probably played OoT through around 3-5 times. I've also played through Phantom Hourglass, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess quite a few times.

I really can't see any replay value in a Zelda game, usually I just 100% it and leave it alone, the experience is gone after it's over sadly. Skyward Sword with its 'hard' mode did have a replay value for me so yeah I did replay SKyward Sword, everything else though..

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
yeah i constantly replay zelda games. in fact when graduate me and my friends are having a week long zeldathon at his house were gonna see who can complete all the games fastest with the most stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom