• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Replay Zelda Games?

I was wondering if the majority of Zelda fans actually played Zelda games multiple times or just once? So I was wondering do you replay Zelda games? Are you the type of person who will replay Zelda over and over again tell no end? Or are you the type who only plays a Zelda game once or twice than puts it done forever?
Comment Away!

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I do, there's a thread about this already. Nonetheless, I do replay Zelda games, there are some that I have to replay, they're just THAT MUCH FUN. I usually play because I'm bored and need something fun to do.

i play it once because the first run through is always the best one because i didn't know what to expect. though, even though i'm done with the game, i still dwell on it and sometimes find glitches post-game. x]

B

Bamboocat135

I usually beat the game once, then run around duing whatever I can with a beaten file. After that I'll play a different game, but I eventually come back and play them all multiple times. I've already beaten twilight princess five times, ocarina three times, wind waker once, and lttp once. I'm currently replaying skyward sword. In Majora's i'm on the stone tower temple and never got around to beating it.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

I play through a Zelda game normally my first time through. (No guides) Then, I come back to it again with a guide for a 100% run (Usually using a ZD Guide :3) and then I will come back when bored/nostalgia OR for a 3 heart run, etc.

ATM, I am in the middle of my "summer of Zelda" in which I am replaying and 100% every single Zelda game. I am doing this to pass the time for the Wii U, since my Wii broke and no longer plays game discs :( I have currently 100% beat OoT, TP, SS, LttP, LA, and LoZ. I am currently in the middle of Wind Waker and Minish Cap.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I replay them if it has been a while since I last played them and want to experience the story again.
I don't usually replay immediately after I finish it the first time though.

It depends... If I have other games I want to complete or haven't started, then I would choose those over replaying a Zelda game. However, in the past, when I've had free time and no unplayed Zelda games, I've played through them again (especially my favourites).
So really it depends on time and priorities. But I imagine I'll play through all of them again eventually.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I reply most of the Zelda games. The one I played the most was Ocarica Of Time. The one I won't ever play from begining to end would be Wind Waker; that one was just too tedious.

Oh and I've always wanted to play go back and play through them in chronological order. This of course means that when the timeline splits I'd have 3 games on the go, but I think it would be a fun experience :)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I replay all my games. I don't have the money to buy enough new games to only play each one once which is why I buy games i know i'll like and will be able to play over and over and over. Ocarina of Time i've probably completed 20+ times over the years

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom