• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Any Insturments?

I

Ironknuckle

ive been playing the drums for 10 years and play in a punk rock band i also am taking lessons for guitar and dabbled in a bit of piano

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sadlyzombiebait

I've played violin, electric bass, and marimba (if you don't know, a marimba is like a bigger, more mellow sounding xylophone) for a few years now. I started violin in middle school and gave up last year. I switched to percussion when I was strung out (no pun intended) on violin and bass and found out that my high school marching band needed a marimba player. Not the most popular instrument out there, but the pit is a closely knit group.

I can play piano and flute/piccolo. There's a couple Zelda songs I can play on both since they use the same clef.
As for guitar...I don't have the patience.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Heh heh. By play do you mean try and fail? xD

Well, i've attempted to learn many instruments, but I gave up on most of them because I simply didn't have the time to devote to them. :( However, for instruments that I can actually play, that would be; Piano, flute, ocarina and guitar. Instruments that I can sort of play; violin, pan flute, drums. Instruments that I would like to try; Xylophone.

I love music, and I love learning new skills, so learning to play instruments is a really fun pastime that I take up every so often. Normally over the summer when I have a lot of free time to do what I like. :)

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I started playing the cello about ten years ago. Haven't seriously been using it for at least a year, though. I've also attempted to play the acoustic guitar, but... Well, let's just say that it didn't work out too well.
tongue.gif

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I play Soprano, Alto, and tenor Sax. I also play guitar, a bit of piano (Improperly, of course), clarinet, and drums. =)
My favorite genre is Swing.

Fig

The Altruist
I play the French Horn and Piano. Playing the French Horn takes a lot of skill, for it is one of the hardest instruments to learn how to play.
I play the Ocarina, Harp, Spirit Flute, Wind Waker- Uh, nevermind. :kawaii: I honestly can't play instruments, but I wish I could. ^^
Awww! I would love to teach you how to play an instrument!

blue-eyes

Phoenix
I have drums but I can't play, and some of my friends think I could because apparently, I'm good with rhythms But I've always wanted to learn how to play piano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom