• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play Any Insturments?

I've noticed that there isn't much about music and insturments here so I will add up a little :D
Do you play any instruments? I can play guitar on amateur level and drums on medium level

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I tried to play Drums, but quit after a few months. It felt forced, I couldn't get into it and wasn't very good either. I'm not really the musical type.
On a different regard, I got an Ocarina with my purchase of Ocarina of Time 3D, tried to play a couple songs as a joke, sucked at it and now have the replica laying on my desk. I do have a shot at it every little while, just to have a good laugh.

I play guitar for 5 years. Recently I bought a piano because I wanted to play Zelda songs and compose a Zelda medley and with the guitar was kinda difficult.

I started learning to play the flute 7 1/2 years ago and I would say I'm somewhat good at it.
Once in a while I play piano, but I just had lessons for a year or so, so it still sounds like I'm a beginner.
And I tried to teach myself how to play guitar, that was a bad idea, however :lol:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I played the electric organ from age 6 to 9 (mom and dad own one, so after that I still dabbled from time to time), the violin from age 9 to 14 (I own one, so sometimes I play, though now it's been a few years since I last did, lol) and I played the piano for a year in high school...

I play cello and fail at piano&guitar. Nothing is harder than musical music. also I have forsaken the trombone and kinda want to learn flute.

Last edited:
I've played trumpet for juuust about 10 years now. My mouth muscles are like steel.

Related: I can probably spit farther than anyone you know.

Other than that, I play a flugelhorn, piano, and a little trombone. I'm hoping to learn shamisen this summer. ^^

I play the Alto Saxophone. I can play the Song of storms on it. One of the only Zelda songs you can probably find for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom