• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Own a Pillow Pet?

Do You Own a Pillow Pet?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicole

luke is my wife
YES I LOVE MY PILLOW PET. I got it two Christmases ago and have slept with it literally every night since. I bring it anywhere I plan on sleeping. I brought it with my to Bloomsburg over the summer when I had my sleepaway camp for basketball; I did that mostly for the sense of comfort it gives me and also for a little bit of luck. As it turned out, like almost everybody who came to camp brought their Pillow Pets too! I also brought it to the team sleepover we had for volleyball. He goes everywhere with me. <3

This is a picture of my Pillow Pet:

1uhaM

It's Yankees ofc. My friend wants a Steelers one for Christmas so I might get her one.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My fist reaction to the thread title was "What the hell is that" so I guess the logical conclusion to draw is that I do not. Would I ever buy one now that I know of their existence...

...probably not. My room is too cluttered as it is.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I do have a Pillow Pet. Mine is a Mickey Mouse one. :>

The two reasons why I have it though is because: 1) I love Mickey Mouse and 2) I need this to add to my Mickey Mouse collection. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom