• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Listen To Music While Performing Other Activities?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Oh yeah, or at least when I'm on the computer I like to have music to listen to while I type stuff out or whatever, not a big fan of their being silence while I'm on the computer unless I'm having a video Chat with my girl on Skype or something that requires little to no sound.

Joy

The Sexy One
I love listening to music. I do it all the time. But the moment I especially like listening to music is when I bake. I love baking and I usually listen to something happy, like for example the Beatles.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Absolutely. I always do this. I even play vid games with my music playing in the background. Call me crazy :P

Call me maybe* :P lol

Speaking of which, I do listen to music during a lot of activities. When I'm reading, I cannot listen to music as I start bobbing my head back and forth to wahtever tune is on. But, if I'm playing a game of tag, I love to have the edgy music on to make things even more tense. While video gaming, I always put on some VGM. When folding laundry, icy music makes things very reflectful (not a word). :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I listen to music while I'm doing pretty much anything, except watching TV. Homework, typing on the forums of ZD/PD/DD/GG, exercising, even sleeping! I concentrate a lot better with tunes playing in the background, typically loud!

I like to listen to music while practicing my trumpet and guitar (I dont play the music im listening too)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Abso-freakin'-lutely. But my parents get mad at me when I do, so I'll listen to constant music for like a week, then stop for like a month.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Music when doing things all the time. Shut all of the other people around me out so I don't need to deal with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom