• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Listen To Music While Performing Other Activities?

For me it depends on the situation that determines whether I will listen to music or not. For instance. I am now listening to some soothing music(due to an obnoxiously annoying friend) while posting here now. While watching tv or playing a game no. While doing anything else(that doesn't have anything to do with me listening then yeah I'll listen to music.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Yeah, I actually rarely literally sit down and just listen to music without doing anything else. I always do it while browsing the internet, playing games, riding the bus/subway, gym, parties (obviously), cooking, cleaning and reading.

octorok74

TETTAC
Yep. It helps me in everything except reading. Words get jumbled up then. But I listened to music during the second part of last summer when I worked and my speed on completing things improved. Not only that, but I performed less errors too while listening to music. And I wasn't as hungry, not sure if that really matters much though. Red vs Blue music is like food to me I guess. Delicious, colourful, and story filled food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom