• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Pants?

Yes. I love pants.

My favorite pants are dress pants. Some may call me a jockey for wearing them, however, they are very comfortable and produce the aura of a pimp I like to project.

Something like this dude jamming to his iPod music:

cw106104-2T.jpg

I despise shorts. They expose too much of the human body. Women seem to flout themselves about as sex objects when they done short shorts. It's absolutely disgusting and scoeity is doing nothing to combat this fashion trend.

These types of pants are way too revealing:

short-shorts1.jpg

Dress pants are personally alright but I was never too comfortable in a gentleman's outfit. That's a custom of the old world that certainly needs to be disposed of. Nevertheless hipsters are born in these pants so wearing them once in awhile certainly can't be bad.

AAAAAqBJuCMAAAAAAMk_2Q.jpg

Due to societal perceptions and especially due to the immaturity of most humans, the general populace is compelled to wear pants. Sorry Big Octo but your counterfriction won't stop the machine this time around.

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Yes. Everyone must wear pants. Without pants, we would wear something that is not pants or pants related. Everyone loves pants.

Dan

In the UK pants =
cc-underpants.jpg
Underpants
Which was always funny as a kid watching cartoons I was confused when they always spoke of there pants.

I will insert my britishness and refer to them as TROUSERS. Yes what would we were if not trousers, shorts ?

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I don't care I wear whats appropriate for the situation. I do however lean more towards pants and I dont care what kind of pants. I'll wear jeans, chinos, dress, whatever cause you know what? I look good and pants And you can too!

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I love pants. :) I prefer to wear them over shorts and skirts anyday. Pants (especially jeans) are a staple item in my daily attire. I wouldn't be me if I didn't wear pants.

So yes, in short, I like pants. :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom