• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Do You Find Tingle Annoying?

I think tingle should inherrit genes from his mussely father at the ticket sales shack. He is very annoying because he screams like a baby dying and his face in majoras mask looks like a wrinkled diper full of wet poo.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I don't really find Tingle annoying at all, I only really find video game characters annoying if they keep on popping up when you don't want them to and talking for a long time. Tingle in Majora's Mask, however, Tingle just sells you maps of the area, which I found quite convenient. In other games he can be quite annoying, but in MM I thought he was a good help.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
For what he does, yeah, he is pretty annoying. He works with maps, and he does so much drama every time you talk to him. I suppose it is fine the first few times, but it become old very quickly, and people (like me) can start to become impatient.

Tingle is no way annoying or hated in Majora's Mask. He's like, most loved. I like him, but just in this game. He's very helpful, and he barely bug's you. Just how great is that?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I don't think tingle is annoying at all. I think he's helpful to Link. When though he is weird when he says that he is also a fairy. But he's an old man when a green costume and a red nose.

well I've only seen him on MM since I haven't played WW yet (will after I finish TP n.n) but so far I'm cool with him...even tho sometimes I feel uncomfortable cause I feel he's checking me out:suspicious:

Tingle is cool in Majoras Mask, but in Wind Waker charges waaay too much for those triforce charts. In MM he's not even a necessary part of the game. He just makes things slightly easier if you have the rupees to spare.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Tingle is my all-time favorite character in the Zelda series as a whole. How could you not like a 35 year old man that flies around with a balloon-backpack in a green jumpsuit, stealing rupies, and bombing things?

Tingle
! Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom