• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you find knights romantic?

I mean i can find some of them interesting in a fictional sense like if its a game where the rules are different of cultures in some sense. Knights in terms of the old times of history in terms of monarchy rule is... very displeasant to think about to be honest, even if some could be good i just don't like the system around it.

In a fantasy world they tend to fight monsters and evil creatures, so its not so much for other reasons than that which makes it easier to like them i feel in terms of honour codex, but in real life of conflicts its just kinda displeasant in terms of history.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Never found him to be romantic either since he has so little character development.

Might have something to do with me being a gay lady that i dont find any romantic interest in men swing long metal rods around.

tumblr_lvxkk3fmkN1r7nr2ao1_500.jpg

You honestly need character development?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't know if this really belongs in mature discussion as it could go in general but whatever.

I don't really find the concept of knights attractive either in history or in fiction. I mean, it would depend on the actual character, obviously, but as a general rule it's not something I 'go' for.

Misty

Ronin
Yeah, absolutely. Almost definitively so. I suspect if you asked everyone who said no to describe what they find romantic, they'd accidentally end up describing the attributes and qualities of a knight and chivalry. Don't get focused on the lance and armor. More to being a knight than being able to bean someone with a pole arm.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I want a knight (Female) who will pick me up on her horse and rub my cheek until I fall asleep on her bosom. I love knights (Female).

Night Owl

~Momentai
Nights are absolutely romantic. The moon and stars always add the perfect ambience to any special occasion. The temperature gets cooler which causes people to snuggle up closer to each other. Night beats out day for romance any night of the week.

Wait, we are talking about knights? I guess they're okay. If strong muscular hunks are your sort of thing. I hear many are honorable, though some say they are just rich guys the king likes keeping around.

I hear if you want real romance, you should chase after the strapping young blacksmith's appreciate. I hear his morals are less dubious . Also Peasants have a much lower status threshold making them much more accessible .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom