• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Wake Up in the Middle of the Night?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
All the time...usually at 3:00...all I do is look at the time and fall down and pass out

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I a deep sleeper, but I still randomly wake up in the middle of the night every now and then for no reason. I usually just try to look at the time and fall back asleep.

octorok74

TETTAC
Very rarely. Only when I have a lot on my mind and even then it is rare. Or if I had sliders with sauce for dinner. That is not a fun thing to wake up for.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
My nightmares usually wake me up, and I get them a lot. I just shrug it off, restart my music, then go back to sleep.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Used to wake up as a kid when I needed to pee.

Once woke up to my cat yowling like a human infant.

Once as a kid I went to bed at 8pm and woke up at 11pm, it was dark but I was disoriented so I read my clock as 11am and went downstairs to asked my parents why they didn't wake me up for school. They were kinda weirded out.

Occasionally these days I'll wake up at like...4 or 5 am, take one look at the clock, go "what in all ****?", and promptly fall back asleep.

I've slept through a thunderstorm causing my brother to wake up bawling in the room next to mine causing my parents to rush in to comfort him as he threw up though.

Do I wake up in the middle of the night? ... Story of my life.

Xinnamin said:
I've slept through a thunderstorm causing my brother to wake up bawling in the room next to mine causing my parents to rush in to comfort him as he threw up though.

wtf lmao xD

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Yes, I do. Sometimes even multiple times in one night. I usually just make a trip to the bathroom, and then go back to bed.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night because I jump up from a weird dream.

After I wake up I usually just lay back down.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sometimes I do, usually if I am sick (which isn't often because I avoid things that will make me sick like sharing drinks). A few months ago I woke up three mornings in a row all at 3:33am, it kinda freaked me out by the third night...

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Frequently. I'll end up laying there, trying to figure out why I'm awake; generally failing tot do so. I'll then look at my clock and if I think the time is right, say anywhere between 1:30 and later, I'll take my anti-seizure medication. Then it's back to attempting to sleep.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm pretty good at sleeping. Once I have fallen asleep, if I wake up, but decide I don't want to get up yet, I simply roll over and continue sleeping (or I go back to bed after going to the bathroom and just continue sleeping without a problem). So the answer is, yes, at times I do wake up at odd hours in the night (and other times I sleep until odd hours in the day - one time I went to bed around 5am and didn't wake up until after 10pm, not waking even once in that 17 hour period, it was absolutely riddiculous) - but if I am not ready to get up yet, I have no problem getting back to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom