• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Difficulties Admitting You're Wrong?

Do you have difficulties Admitting You're Wrong

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Someimes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Only to the ones I am close to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Usually, if it's in the moment and I'm riled up and emotional then I have a difficult time admitting when I'm wrong. But I do often go back and apologize later on once I've cooled off. In less emotional situations, I normally admit when I'm wrong almost right away.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm thinking this will be a no? I've seen you admit to being wrong quite a few times.
I do admit when I'm wrong, but it usually takes me a long time, because I'm incredibly stubborn. So the answer is "yes".

I'm horrible at it. I'm also horrible at accepting somebody is better than me at something, I've gotten into debates on Zelda with people who've been playing the series longer than I've been alive.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes I have quite the difficulties admitting I'm wrong, but you see I was dropped on my head as a child and often got into tumbles with my classmates in cambridge primary school, wasn't the safest upbringing but it did make me a bit...erm...headstrong you could say. ;) anyway, this superego that I developed nailed me a right position as a uni dropout, it was partially my fault for not studying, and partially my fault for moving around more often than a uni student should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom