• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know...?

H

Honey Pie

Hmm...
"Your left ear."
"Your right ear."
"Your left eye."
"Your right eye."
"Your left arm."
"Your right arm."
"Your left leg."
"Your right leg."
"Your butt crack."
"Your jaw bone."

There. All ten. Ten body parts named in only three words.
(Actually, I have no idea and I'm unsure what exactly your question is refering to.)

Sorry, I meant to say letters. They are eye, hip, arm, leg, ear, toe, jaw, rib, lip and gum.

I knew that. (I'm such a nerd!!!)

Did you know the human head has 100,000 hairs?

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
I didnt know that about your username.

Did you know the universe is beige-colored!

SinkingBadges said:
I thought they were far more than that!

Did you know that my username came from a classic film starring Humphrey Bogart and was said by Alfonso Bedoya?

Anybody who says the exact quote is my hero. [/QUOTE=SinkingBadges]

"Badges, to ***-****** **** with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you ***-****** ****** and *****' tu madre! Come out there from that ****-**** of yours. I have to speak to you." Is that your quote your looking for?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I didn't know that because I thought the quote was "Stinking Badges" and not "Sinking Badges". =/
(Out of curiosity, what's the quote?)

Did you know that Oprah Winfrey removed the book "A Million Little Pieces" from her book club because the author was exposed as writing fiction and calling it non-fiction?

EDIT: The universe is beige colored? Pics or it didn't happen. (:P)

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Ok, yes, it was "stinking" but the purpose I had with it was obvious (c'mon, I'm a human being, you know we're not inmune to typos :lol:)

And yes. I knew knuckle cracking isn't harmful at all. I'm an avid knuckle cracker myself.

And 'cause JE asked, the qoute is:

Gold Hat said:
Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't NEED no badges. I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU ANY STINKING BADGES!!!!!!

Sorry, MoblinPiglet, but there was no swearing in the quote. Back in 1948, American film had a very strict sensorship system. Women couldn't appear in bathrobes, for example.

Did you know the age of legal consent in Japan is 12?

H

Honey Pie

Ha ha ha! Yes.

Did you know a lobster without any claws is called a dummy?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I had heard that before but I didn't remember it until now.... :S (does that count?)

Did you know that, in Pokemon Gen 1, the first trainer in Brock's gym taught the players who defeated him science trivia? (He says that light years measured distance, not time. And they say video games never taught me anything!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom