• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know...?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I learned that yesterday...
Did you kow that it is impossible for giants (even Biggoron, sorry!) to exist because the wight of their own bodies would eventually suffocate them?

H

Honey Pie

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 25 :lol:. I knew that.

Did you know you your hearing decreases when you overeat?

H

Honey Pie

Black holes are the most dense things in the known universe; not even light can escape them.

Did you know Chuck Norris owns all of the #1 pencils in the world? (Do Chuck Norris jokes count in this thread?)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I know that's not true. :P
(I would have to say no, they do not count, but considering other "non-fact facts" have gotten by and it's not my thread; go right ahead. :) But then again, there is an entire "Chuck Norris Jokes" thread around here somewhere.)

Did you know that dogs don't have sweat glands?

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I definitely did not know that but I'm not about to waste 3:22 to prove you wrong! (:P)

Did you know that more males think a butt is more attractive than boobs (concerning females)?

H

Honey Pie

Yes, I knew that.

Did you know there are ten parts of the body that are only three letters long? (Can you name them all?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Hmm...
"Your left ear."
"Your right ear."
"Your left eye."
"Your right eye."
"Your left arm."
"Your right arm."
"Your left leg."
"Your right leg."
"Your butt crack."
"Your jaw bone."

There. All ten. Ten body parts named in only three words.
(Actually, I have no idea and I'm unsure what exactly your question is refering to.)

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I definitely did not know that but I'm not about to waste 3:22 to prove you wrong! (:P)

Actually, as I used the word "approximately" if you take anywhere from 3:15 to 3:30 I'll still be right.

I can't name all the parts of the body because I sleep my way through biology classes. Sorry.

Did you know that there are some species of fish that can live on the ground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom