• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did You Know who the Imprisoned Was?

I played through SS not knowing that The Imprisoned was Demise! I don't think they told you that in through game. I had seen a picture of Demise before I played the game so I guess that threw me off... Let me know what you thought!

I got SS on day one with no spoilers other than the places and species. They tell you who the Imprisoned is in bits and pieces, and I think they said the name Demise when you meet with Zelda in Hylia's realm. Luckily for me, I never saw Demise's true form before the final battle.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Impa or Zelda tells you near the end but I figured it must of been him from hearing about Demise on the forums and I thought it made sense if he was the Imprisoned.

wait, i beat the game like 5 months ago and i just found out now that the imprisoned was demise. i didn't get the memo! the imprisoned is too cute to be demise. (he's also not as badass as demise either) x]

Before the release of Skyward Sword, I had heard that you would need to fight the Imprisoned several times throughout the course of the game. Several other Zelda fans and I were able to make the connection between the fearsome beast and Demise after his first official screenshot was released. I believe the two are rather similar at least in their dark appearance and the havoc they wreak.

womangale said:
the imprisoned is too cute to be demise.

Zelda_ORLY.jpg

images

I didn't know 'til the end of the game. Also, I didn't know the Imprisoned had been imprisoned until the first fight.....

i knew right away that it was him it wouldnt be logical for there to be 3 frikin main bad guys or maybe it would be. idk. i assumed it was hijm because in tp there was zant (ss's ghirahim) and ganon (demise) so yeah...

I hadn't seen anyhting of Demise before playing SS (and if i had i'dve probably thought it was a long lost rejected SF concept for Akuma...) But the Imprisoned was always going to be soemthing else, i just didn't know what. What made me kick myself was not realising Girhaim was Like Fi...

Though i remember the time before we knew anything about Demise or the Imprisoned that some people had theorised the Imprisoned was Jabu Jabu, fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom