• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know That... (Demise)

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Oh wow... I definately didn't know that. Thats really cool and reminds me of the little things with the Bottle and the Bug Net. Like in Ocarina of Time, you can deflect Ganondorf's spheres with your Empty Bottle. Or in A Link to the Past, you can deflect Agahnim's spheres with your Bug Net. :triforce:

oh thats cool, but it probably needs to be timed, am i right?

I have managed to reflect his lighting with the Bug Net once and no more. I think you really need to time it well. It's definetly harder than other games. I will try to do it again when fighting Demise in Hero Mode and I will see if i actually can pull it off again. I have seen videos in Youtube were it seems easy to do, but I have not found it so easy. I hope my practice helps me to do it better this time.

Oh wow... I definately didn't know that. Thats really cool and reminds me of the little things with the Bottle and the Bug Net. Like in Ocarina of Time, you can deflect Ganondorf's spheres with your Empty Bottle. Or in A Link to the Past, you can deflect Agahnim's spheres with your Bug Net. :triforce:

Well, its a tradition now to use silly items to slay villains in Zelda, or at least aid you to fight them. I do find it pretty cool they keep this little Easter Eggs for you to find. Bottle and Bug Nets FTW.

Last edited:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I have to go and try this now. I remember doing it in ALttP and I was soo happy about it. It's like using a bottle on Ganondorf's lightning balls in OoT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom