• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know That... (Demise)

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Here is a video,

okay, that is just plain stupid. Surely you should catch the magic attack in the net and store it in a jar. Then empty the jar onto him.
On the main topic, my friend said he had a tip for the demise fight. I wonder if this is it. Yes, I'm only at demise after 3 months, because my wii was in repair. I'm gonna kill demise without this, just to be a good sport. I'll use the bug net in lanayru's boss run, though.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Wow that's cool. It's kind of like in Ocarina of Time where you could use the bottle and Megaton Hammer to deflect the balls of energy.

He's just joking that it makes no sense that the energy attack could be reflected with the net and that it's more plausible to catch the attack with the net, put it in a bottle, and pour it out when you need it.

Wow I didn't knew that!
I should try it out when I got the time.
But it's still a weird idea that you can stop lightning with just a bug net xD

Demise seems to be a joke to me. The pattern for beating him is so simple (spoiler?) three sword slashs, shield bash, repeat. I can't help but feel like the creators are laughing at us - putting in such a quick way to beat him and now this bug net thing. It's just like Ganon in OoT and distracting him with a bottle.

Z

zeldafan447

demise. Is he ganons father?

I have done my researtch and it tirns out that demise isnt Ganons father but he is related :D

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
^That...is wrong in so many ways. XD

On Topic: This is awesome.
Off Topic: *SPOILER*

Ganondorf is actually the reincarnation of Demise's hatred. So, that doesn't mean they're related.

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
Lol, I've got to try that. I just actually FINALLY beat the game, so I'm still technically at the fight with him. But this explains a lot, given that Ganondorf is the reincarnation of him...like his obsession with Tennis.

its a secret that nintendo have been keeping...........THE BUG NET IS THE MASTER SWORD PARALLEL UNIVERSE CLONE........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom