• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Know That... (Demise)

...you could reflect Demise's electric beams with your bug net?
And it will hit and shock him?

I'm just asking this because I expected a lot of Youtube videos and Google search results about this, but all of them just shows/mentions Demise looking at it.
And I can't find anything about it on this site's walkthrough, wiki, and forum.

Also, I don't think it's possible to reflect them with your sword.

156wild.png

More screenshots below.

Last edited:
The usual story has been what you mentioned about Demise looking at the bug net similar to the fishing net in the final battle against Ganondorf in Twilight Princess. Could you provide a source from which you received your information regarding the fact that you can reflect Demise's electric beams with your bug net? Thank you! :)

I tried it myself. (With Dolphin) And I was saying that there doesn't seem to be any source regarding this.
Sorry, I'm too lazy to make a video. I'll try to see if screenshots would be enough to show it.

It's coming.
148hvzp.png
Hit the bug net.
156wild.png
Reflected.
dbr6gy.png
Hit him.
np18bl.png

Extra screenshots I took for fun
i6wpqh.png
2yzcyeh.png
51pzcx.png
34zksvd.png

Last edited:
Sir, thank you very much for this info!

Is awesome!, do you think it is an easter egg? since you were able to use your net to reflect Agahnim magic in AlttP?

tumblr_lnvrbdp0eq1qizbpt

OFF-topic: Always I see the Demise fight, I cant help but think "Skyward Swords looks awesome" seriously, SS shine in that battle IMO

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well I've seen this one video where Demise just stands there if you have a bug net. I tried that and failed. But I'll try again. I should try this too. Could you use a bug net instead of the sword for the entire battle?

Is awesome!, do you think it is an easter egg? since you were able to use your net to reflect Agahnim magic in AlttP?
I never played AlttP but this definitely must be a reference to that easter egg from that game. In addition to the TP fishing rod trick.:)
Could you use a bug net instead of the sword for the entire battle?
No, on the first phase all you could do with the bug net is you holding it and Demise looking at it. You can't damage him with it.
On the second phase, he only does the electric beam when you're trying to charge your sword, or if it's already charged. The reflected beam just stuns him but doesn't do any damage. Also, you can't do the final attack with the bug net of course.

So, I'm really the only one who knew about this? I may officially be the person to discover it? That's great!:lol:

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
OMG you can do that?! i just went and started hero mode. And im already regretting it! i really regret that. I wish i copied my file onto another file, but of course, i didnt.

I never played AlttP but this definitely must be a reference to that easter egg from that game. In addition to the TP fishing rod trick.:)

Here is a video, I think you can skip to 00:37

[video=youtube;ZzNv7e9KPFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzNv7e9KPFE[/video]

Now that I think about it, in 3d Zelda you can use bottles to reflect attacks, I wonder if that works in SS? gotta try it later

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom