• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Describe Your Perfect Burger

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My Perfect Burger = bottom bun, patty, [insert hot pepper here, preferably habenero], and top bun in that order.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
My perfect burger would be one with 0 carbs and 0 fat grams!! <3 not gonna happen, I know :( But Im not really a huuuge burger person. I like mine with onions, cheese and doritos in them...thats about it.

Dan

My perfect burger would be one with 0 carbs and 0 fat grams!! <3 not gonna happen, I know :( But Im not really a huuuge burger person. I like mine with onions, cheese and doritos in them...thats about it.

You can always eat one of those plastic burgers. No fat in them... Or give me your burgers :>

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
bacon, cheese, lettuce, avocado. onions, pickles and a patty seasoned to perfection.. i will basically need a knife and fork to eat this thing.. that is unless i'm feeling brave.. lol!!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
mmmm, first, make sure the meat isnt angus, hate that dry stuff. okay...toasted buns on both sides, mustard on top, mayo on the bottom, double meat, double cheese, grilled red and white onions, lettuce, tomatoe and pickles, grilled jalepenos and grilled mushrooms, sea salt and pepper, and bananna peppers and a small amount of raw yellow onions!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ok. Bottom bun patty that has been cooked in onions. American cheese, ham slice, second patty cooked in onion, american cheese, ham again, bacon, provalone, turkey, provalone, nacho cheese doritos for that extra crunch, A1 steak sauce and top bun.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
My perfect burger.... Mine is a steak burger cooked medium rare with cheese and dill pickles... Yummy ^::^

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Mmmm I love this thread lol. Aside from the usual veggies, I'd have some mayo, mozzarella cheese, bacon, Canadian bacon, avocado, mushrooms with 3 beef patties in between Italian bread. It wouldn't fit well but it would taste oh so good. Sounds like a heart attack but its a good way to die lol.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Big, juicy, 10-ounce patty topped with ketchup, lettuce, and tomato. My favorite hamburger is from Hard Rock Cafe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom