• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Deku Princess in a Bottle

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
So in zelda Majora's Mask, you can put the deku princess in a bottle after the woodfall temple and she says she won't let it happen again. When you use the song of time you can go back and put her in a bottle. What would happen if link kept the deku princess in a bottle. Has anyone ever completed a game like this? (just curious)

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I never have, but I would assume you would lose her like you do with rupees, bombs and such.

You are correct. Anything that is not irreplaceable is lost when you go back in Time. The Deku Princess would just require you to go beat the Boss again and stuff her into a bottle.
By the way that scene and the one where she scolds her father are some of my favorite scenes in any Zelda game. I think Majora's Mask was one of the funnier games in general, but that's just me.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Hmmm, I have never thought of doing that, but I don't think you can, but I may go try it. My story with the Deku Princess is that I'm stitting there thinking, "How the heck am I going to get here to the Deku Palace if she won't budge?" "Meh... it would be pretty funny if I put here in a bottle..." then i tried it and was amazed that it actually worked. :D

Taggerung115

Warrior
Hmmm, I have never thought of doing that, but I don't think you can, but I may go try it. My story with the Deku Princess is that I'm stitting there thinking, "How the heck am I going to get here to the Deku Palace if she won't budge?" "Meh... it would be pretty funny if I put here in a bottle..." then i tried it and was amazed that it actually worked. :D

That's pretty much how I felt too.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Nothing would happen, she'd just stay in the bottle, for the ENTIRE GAME. I recommend not completing the game this way because she just occupies a bottle for no reason.

Nah, she'll just be lost in the TIME WARP. But you CAN capture her and just take her around for the duration of that three day time cycle!

A

A Zombie Riot

I found it hilarious when I put her in that bottle for the first time. I was thinking "OMG, this totally should not be possible!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom