• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Death Note

Kirino

Tatakae
Anyone here watch Death Note? I love it.It's my favorite Anime.(I dont read the Manga but you can discuss that here as well)My favorite charachters are L and Misa Misa.What do you think of it?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I read the manga and finished watching the anime a long time ago. Maybe about a year ago. It was good, and very well written. I would have never been able to think of all the twists and turns that L and all the others thought of. It was really creative. I hated the ending though, and the anime made it creepy.

Austin

Austin
I'm a fairly large fan of Death Note, though I think the series went slightly downhill halfway through. I'm not too fond of Mello and Near, so that probably had something to do with it. The dynamics between L and Light were what always kept me watching, and I loved how they both were able to anticipate the other's move and counter it. It got a little convoluted at some points, but it was still brilliant.

My favorite charachters are L and Misa Misa.
Those are my favorite characters too, along with Matsuda. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't find Misa annoying. :D

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Spaces after periods, dorko.

You'll figure it out :)

Also I hate death note.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Anyone here watch Death Note? I love it.It's my favorite Anime.(I dont read the Manga but you can discuss that here as well)My favorite charachters are L and Misa Misa.What do you think of it?

Love it! Probably my second or third favourite Anime. It must have been over a year since I saw it for the first and only time. I wont be watching again soon because when I do rewatch I want to have it feel fresh again to try and relive the magic of the first time.

My favourite characters are Ryuk, L, Misa and I also enjoyed Higuchi.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hi friend:)I watch death note.(but not the Manga but I don't mind if anyone discuss it)I love when Kira says POTATO CHIP xD I watch the dub version.Thanks for making this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom