• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
At the beginning, there were 13 of us. That made me think there were around 3-4 mafia members. Now that there are 9, I'm starting to think that we can't do a mislynch, because if there are 4, the mafia wins today from a mislynch. If there are 3, the mafia will win after the end of the night phase.

Pen

The game is on!
At the beginning, there were 13 of us. That made me think there were around 3-4 mafia members. Now that there are 9, I'm starting to think that we can't do a mislynch, because if there are 4, the mafia wins today from a mislynch. If there are 3, the mafia will win after the end of the night phase.

I'm guessing there are three of them since that's been the case with pretty much every small Mafia game on here since we started using this queue system. Of course there may still be four, but I'm less inclined to believe so. By the way, have you got any suspicions, YIGAhim?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You're off here.

First off, I seriously doubt there are 4 mafia in this game. In a game of 13, that would be op af. Plus, Deku didn't announce mylo or lylo, which he should if we were in such a phase.

And assuming there are 3 mafia, which is far more likely (there could even be two but probably not), how do you get that mafia would die at the end of the night phase? With 9 players, we lynch 1, they kill 1, then we're left with 7 and mafia hasn't won yet. The vig is dead and there have been 1 kill a night, so we can reasonably assume there's no SK unless they're holstering for whatever reason or the doc is getting really lucky.

Unless you're implying to be third party...???

Anyway, what would you do if there actually are 4 scum? We'd absolutely have to lynch someone, so who would you choose?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Besides we can't make any final decisions because if there were 3, we'd be screwing ourselves. I am sticking to Pen, I think he is suspicious due to how much he is lacking talking about the actual case and more time on contradicting others statements.

Pen

The game is on!
Plus, Deku didn't announce mylo or lylo, which he should if we were in such a phase.

I don't think this is a rule that Mafia hosts necessarily need to follow. I always thought of it as something a game mod chooses to do if they so desire. Anyway, is your stance on me the same as it was when you voted for me, or has it changed? You didn't respond to my reply to you earlier.

I am sticking to Pen, I think he is suspicious due to how much he is lacking talking about the actual case and more time on contradicting others statements.

Would you mind elaborating further on this. Maybe give some examples of what you mean. Because I don't think I quite follow.

D

Deleted member 14134

Okay havent been able to post for a while, but I have some time finally. I personally see karu as town, and i'm unsure about Bok but leaning pretty heavily against him due to being nearly as inactive as me as well as another reason I can't really go into without claiming.
Out of the remaining living players, I have the second highest post count. I know that doesn't equal activity really (and I'd say even though Sloths is lower he's been more active since stepping in) but I think there are other people far less active than me at the moment. I'm also very curious about what that other reason may be.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also 4 mafia does seem too op considering the town roles that have flipped so far. Doesn't seem like town is particularly OP in this game so I doubt mafia is. Three seems like the safe bet.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
By the way, have you got any suspicions, YIGAhim?
Well, before I put my vote on anyone, I'd like to see how everyone else votes.

To be honest, there hasn't been enough activity to get a clear read on almost anybody. I advise us all to step up our game

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
oh yeah, this is a thing

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Time to get serious.

Vote: Mafia

Besides we can't make any final decisions because if there were 3, we'd be screwing ourselves. I am sticking to Pen, I think he is suspicious due to how much he is lacking talking about the actual case and more time on contradicting others statements.
Are you suspicious of Pendio enough to cast a vote alongside those charges?

Out of the remaining living players, I have the second highest post count. I know that doesn't equal activity really (and I'd say even though Sloths is lower he's been more active since stepping in) but I think there are other people far less active than me at the moment. I'm also very curious about what that other reason may be.
I'm not entirely sure what her other reason was, but it did seem like you wanted to stay alive mighty bad. Also, the fact that Mellow covered for you as being "the one putting in the most effort" and his willingness to sacrifice Deus honestly makes it seem like there's some connection. Overall, it just seems like you're more content to lay low than actively scumhunt like you usually do.

What do you make of TattooArtist?

Vote: karu

Where are you, karu?
Are you voting for pressure or is she your actual suspect? Also, you could @mention her to attract her attention.

I'm still not feeling the greatest about All Might, so I'll definitely have to look more into him during the next day phase. Same with Pendio.
You still going to look into Pendio?

Pen

The game is on!
Are you voting for pressure or is she your actual suspect? Also, you could @mention her to attract her attention.

A little bit of both. I expressed a cautious suspicion towards her earlier today, but she has yet to post since then. Also, that's a good idea. I keep forgetting about that function for some reason.

@karu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom